ya'll killed the insomnia thread?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, another thread could be started but I would encourage this to be done in the social group sections. ;)

I can't even find those 'social group' sections right now. Total BS. Leave everything on the forum.

I don't support the closing of that thread at all. :mad:

I can't even find those 'social group' sections right now. Total BS. Leave everything on the forum.

I agree! I have been watching this unfold and still have not seen any good reasons for the insomnia threat to be stopped. It was a thread created by "Active" members, it was full of SPAM, yet extremely entertaining, and was filling a void for the extreme nut-cases that inhabit this forum/way of life. I am not sure but if it was on top when it was locked, if it was then it obviously had not run its course. I will look in the rules to see what the criteria needs to be met for threads to be killed. I do not see how a thread like this could be considered a bad thing. Sounds too simple to work, but if you dont like the SPAM and wierd crap that is spewed into the insomnia thread...dont go all clickey, clickey, on it, on it. There are plenty of threads that are WAY more dead that that one.:cool:

P.S. I Love Puncuation

I agree! I have been watching this unfold and still have not seen any good reasons for the insomnia threat to be stopped. It was a thread created by "Active" members, it was full of SPAM, yet extremely entertaining, and was filling a void for the extreme nut-cases that inhabit this forum/way of life. I am not sure but if it was on top when it was locked, if it was then it obviously had not run its course. I will look in the rules to see what the criteria needs to be met for threads to be killed. I do not see how a thread like this could be considered a bad thing. Sounds too simple to work, but if you dont like the SPAM and wierd crap that is spewed into the insomnia thread...dont go all clickey, clickey, on it, on it. There are plenty of threads that are WAY more dead that that one.:cool:

P.S. I Love Puncuation

this is exactly how i feel. coming from a person who is activly on the board and never once was bothered by nor even went into the insomnia thread (had planned on it but im f-in lazy...oops..) but i have been in some random chit chat threads on other forums and its alot of fun to have a thread you can do whatever you like in and well i dont know of a better place than "general discusion" for a random azz thread like insomnia. its a very "general" thread that has "random discussions " in it...

i say let it live, but in the title make sure its a NSFW (not safe for work) and that we all know better than to click on a post that we might not like.. its exactly like the theory of " dont ask a question if you know you arent going to like the awnser"..

:cool: there's my 2 cents:fu:

dude thank you, i cant fucking agree more...

i'd like to note that the General Discussion says right under it "talk about anything"

im not tryin to be a dick, but why does someone who has been here a year less then me have mod powers?? i mean wtf?

i say reopen that thread or ima start another one striaght up, if anyone closes the new one i make if the old one isnt reopend i will seriously be :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen that happen i worked at speedy a LLLLLLLLLLLong time age a nubey drove this persons vet in the pit o and yes it was his first oil change thats some funney shit and the coustomer was standing in front watching it happen :eek::eek::eek: