"Dude.....it must be a sign!"

Today (4/20) I went to a British car show in Dobson,NC.

On the way home,I stopped in Stuart,VA to get something

to eat,& went to give my Wife a call.The time on my phone

was 4:20!

Is that Cosmic Kharma,or what?

• Like 2
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dude.....it must be a sign!"

So today I walked into town, strolling down the sidewalk, sun nice and warm, one more place to go to then walk back along the RR tracks. Life is good. Ahead is a large sandwich sign board big as an A frame. Says blah blah Tea Co. I look over to this niche tea shoppe with 300 blends etc. etc. When I pass the sign I glance back, which is sort of silly as it probably says the same on both sides. But it doesn't! Says 'Come On In For A Free Cup Of Tea On Your Birthday' It's my birthday today and that sign must be a sign, so I did. Got a free hot Green tea. Life is good. 

• Like 4

Marked it down. On the way home I found a dolly thrown in the bushes on the side of the RR tracks. It sure wasn't there on the walk in. These are the same tracks that pass beside the local WallMart so lots of homeless camp in the neighboring woods, and spring is here. Anyway I walk home and a local girl comes by and does some housework every two weeks, so I borrow her car and go get it. It had a shopping cart tied to it but I wrestled it apart and brought it home. It's a skookum heavy duty dolly with solid tires so no tubes to patch for sure. I can only conclude that it was stolen from a transport truck somewhere up the line and was going to waste in the bushes. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Marked it down. On the way home I found a dolly thrown in the bushes on the side of the RR tracks. It sure wasn't there on the walk in. These are the same tracks that pass beside the local WallMart so lots of homeless camp in the neighboring woods, and spring is here. Anyway I walk home and a local girl comes by and does some housework every two weeks, so I borrow her car and go get it. It had a shopping cart tied to it but I wrestled it apart and brought it home. It's a skookum heavy duty dolly with solid tires so no tubes to patch for sure. I can only conclude that it was stolen from a transport truck somewhere up the line and was going to waste in the bushes. 

Happy B-day King Rat! 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

the homeless were going to sell it to be able to buy dinner 

now they will be hungry