my 79 ratrod parts getter

pat808

heres a few fast pics of my 79 620 ratrod parts getter.... it started out as an old farm truck ill post some build pics later i want to get some fat white walls and lower it more....................................

Edited by pat808
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont be like that skib no one wants to read another thread if they already asked:fu: you just click the little button that has the two mountains and the little circle and add the link that goes to the image if you dont have photobucket try Tinypic.com and you can upload picturees

man im happy i found this site !!! nice to know theres alot of old datsun /nissan iron still out there.......................................happy holidays to all aloha maunakea100.jpgfrom hawaii pat

man im happy i found this site !!! nice to know theres alot of old datsun /nissan iron still out there.......................................happy holidays to all aloha maunakea100.jpgfrom hawaii pat

:eek: i didnt know you got snow over there lol

glad you found us :D thats a kick ass Ratsun for sure

thanks for all the cool replys !!!yea it has side pipe on only one side which kidda makes it even more set apart i was gonna do a dummy or split the exhuast but then again i wanted to be different so one pipe it was!!! its fun!! blows alot of minds here in hawaii!!! real story i was stopped by a cop in town late one night he couldnt belive that it had a flame thrower!!! he let me go after a few flame shows lol