my 79 ratrod parts getter

pat808

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet action man!! i really dig that exhuast! does it hang lower than the frame? and what kind of flamethrower system do you have? i used to have a homemade flamethrower setup on my old isuzu.

no it hangs alittle higher.good thing because im gonna slam it lowwer. it has a home made flame thrower me and my daughter set it up one night it runs of a t ed off line with a elec fuel pump and a second coil when the plug is new it blows it way past the back end.

it is defiantly cool...i ask about pass side cause i was thinking of doing it and havent figured out how to get over there
yea when i was thinking of doing it it looked alittle hard ........
very cool truck, how is the flamethrower set up? gas line! this should be the ratsun poster truck!
thanks !! its a home made kit ,i ran a brake line from a t to a elec fuel pump with a push button,and a second coil set up .......................flip the second coil on push the button and flames for days lol its really fun!! thanks for the poster truck remark!! means alot!!:D:cool:
no it hangs alittle higher.good thing because im gonna slam it lowwer. it has a home made flame thrower me and my daughter set it up one night it runs of a t ed off line with a elec fuel pump and a second coil when the plug is new it blows it way past the back end.

mkay! well maybe ill have to make a variation of your idea for my truck. ive got my kingcab almost as low as yours, and the exhaust drags so had most of the time. i wanna put the exhaust up above the frame, but there no room under the truck for it. so maybe some pipe like youve got and a baffle would work.

mkay! well maybe ill have to make a variation of your idea for my truck. ive got my kingcab almost as low as yours, and the exhaust drags so had most of the time. i wanna put the exhaust up above the frame, but there no room under the truck for it. so maybe some pipe like youve got and a baffle would work.

that would be cool thats the same problem i was having . all i did was pick up some straight pipe and a cherry bomb muffler a couple of clamps and youre done!! aloha

• 2 weeks later...