POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun forklift in Portland area. Sent an email to him hoping that it didn't get scrapped, he replied back that he still has it but really needs the room. He's got a trailer available and would possibly deal. You have no idea how useful a forklift is to have around, and if I didn't already have one I'd be all over this. He's asking $900 and that is a hella bargain for a running fork.

I checked out the fairlady. It needs alot of work too much in my opinion for what hes asking.Interior is not the greatest windows seemed to have been down when it was raining. Coolest thing are the rims which have some road rash and the right hand drive seems legit. We waited for him but he didnt show so I dont know if it does actually run. When I called him he said it ran but it had a fuel problem. No gas? I dont know.

I checked out the fairlady. It needs alot of work too much in my opinion for what hes asking.Interior is not the greatest windows seemed to have been down when it was raining. Coolest thing are the rims which have some road rash and the right hand drive seems legit. We waited for him but he didnt show so I dont know if it does actually run. When I called him he said it ran but it had a fuel problem. No gas? I dont know.

The Fairlady Z ad is gone but how much was the asking price?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.