• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He sure says 'I' alot...

What's Frank say about the sale?

when he says I he means everyone else because all HE did was the wheels and interior,

my dad thinks he spoiled because his parents bought him an 02 chevy truck lowered with 20's

Its not going to sell at that price.

that what i told him but he doesnt listen

I like how there is a 1979 620 on the List for $1300 with a blown motor... all stock truck.

Strangely that orange Kingcab isn't selling for $4500. These people are just going to hang onto their trucks forever.

Move to Southern Cali, the market is overinflated down there. He might get five grand for the orange truck on 20's down there.

I cant believe he is selling that truck. If I was his Dad I would hang by he short hairs and slap him around. First his dad built a nice L20b that was all done up and with a 5spd. Then he goes out and thrashes on the truck and breaks an intake for the Dual carbs.. so then he wants a KA...so they do a KA (sorry Frank does a KA swap) now selling it...And as for the rims I would say he got a sweet easy squeezy deal, his Dad manages a Les Schwab...$6500 no way...maybe $3500 for the right person....I thought the 16 inch, billet wheels look nice....20s to big.....

so then he wants a KA...so they do a KA (sorry Frank does a KA swap) now selling it...

Me and the quite kid did the wiring! :D

It took me years to get my first engine swapped datsun, and years after that to build my own.... When things are just handed to people they don't appreciate them. If he had to work for every dime that went into it, study the wires like it was a collage class, research the parts required for the swap, and installed it himself!! THEN he would not be selling it so soon. At least this way the next owner will appreciate it, anyone who ends up paying that kinda money would have to be a huge 620 fan!!