L84ZRVR Datsun 620 Build

going to the automotive swap meet in Spokane tomorrow morning looking for mirrors and anything really. also gonna order the pon retro front spoiler. and start on carpet next week.  an yes they are just stock wheels powdercoated, until i get the wheels i want which are eagle alloy 143's

IMG_20230703_142552_451 IMG_20230701_125840_156

this is my dads old minitruck club that he was apart of in California. he was also apart of SOCAL Creations

IMG_20230627_160436_565

Edited by Sublime27
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they are just stock wheels an im lowered 5inches in the rear. ill look at them later when i get home to see if they are any different. im going to idaho today to get a center console an maybe some more parts aparently this guy has like 3 of everything... also ordered the petro v3 front spoiler so cant wait for that.

10 hours ago, Sublime27 said:

they are just stock wheels an im lowered 5inches in the rear. ill look at them later when i get home to see if they are any different. im going to idaho today to get a center console an maybe some more parts aparently this guy has like 3 of everything... also ordered the petro v3 front spoiler so cant wait for that.

Got it, thanks. I think im at 3 inches in the rear currently. Great looking truck, looks like a cool build to follow!

• Thanks 1

do they usually not have the stock radio? i just gotta find some speakers. also gonna leave the dash alone for now until i get the courage to put a dash cap on. but the interior will be mostly black.  i have my wifes mom making a crochet shift boot so its one off. also have a custom shift knob being made.

13 hours ago, Sublime27 said:

Still waiting on my front spoiler an new shift knob.  but i installed my door cards,kick panels, and a driver side mirror got rid of the ugly turbo mirrors lol  ohh and a bed net just cause i liked the look.

20230727_160053 20230727_160059 

That tan dash was only available on the '79 620 for that one year. 

30 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

That tan dash was only available on the '79 620 for that one year. 

so your saying keep the dash original? im totally ok with that most of this truck is original an if not on the truck i have it in storage.

Other unique '79 items are the radio antenna is on the driver's side and the DATSUN  fender emblems had  BY NISSAN   added on the lower right. This was the beginning of 'soft transition' of the retirement of the DATSUN marque to NISSAN in '83.

• Thanks 1