L84ZRVR Datsun 620 Build

So I wanted to make a thread documenting my build an story. this build is very special to me. it's in remembrance of my Dad. he's had minitrucks since he was in high-school an a 620 was his high-school truck. he was in a few minitruck clubs like NightLife Minis and Mini Creations.  L84ZRVR was his license plate on most his vehicles so that's why I put that. I'll post some pics of his 620 then my newly acquired 620. I also have some parts coming in but I just picked up some centerlines but don't know if the rear will be too wide. they are 15x7 an 15x9 or 10? 

My Dad Passed away from MSA so im also trying to spread awareness about that as well! 

IMG_20160629_113418

IMG_20230429_114631_103

IMG_20230505_071902_902

20230429_113555

Snapchat-1873516947

I also used to own this king cab an have owned 3 hardbodies

IMG_20160309_201232

• Like 2
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, six2ohyea said:

Love the rake on the first pic lol 

1 hour ago, Sublime27 said:

that was the look back in the 80s thats what im gonna go for something like that.

That was for getting better mileage as you're going down hill all the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...

ill have pictures this weekend but getting my wheels powdercoated on thursday a pretty wild color and i still have to do a oil change i got 15-30w diesel oil since that seemed to be the consensus for our L-series motors. also my install my rising sun door panels an kick panels. on the look out for a center console an gonna get new mirrors soon as well.

those mirrors are depressed the passenger wont stay tight...im trying to get these mirrors an paint them black... then i am gonna paint the truck once i sand down the rusty spots. its gonna be either like a Shark Grey or White of some sort.  an with all black trim/accent pieces. 

Screenshot_20230616_074304_eBay

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...