Capt. Testicles BBQ 2023 Olympia WA April 29th

Hello, boys , and girls,,,   It's that time again .. No, not random sex acts with the homeless ...   It's time for the Datsun BBQ event of the season.

THE Capt.TESTICLES BBQ !!!

Datsuns-Early Nissans 

Since it's our groups party we buy all the shit ,, you just show up in a Datsun and partake .. There will be hamburgers ,hot dogs  potato chips and depending if Qtip has to go camping or some lame excuse AGAIN maybe pop ..  did i mention FREE??   

If you want to bring some chips you can but there will be no "donation" cup or any bullshit like that . If you wanna show up and feed your face do it. 

Nice ,, to pile of junk,  we don't care 

There is an actual bathroom inside building so if you have girl with tiny bladder ,,, we got you fam.

If you're looking for a trophy for you just showing up ,,, you will be sadly disappointed .  If you're looking for other like minded jagoffs looking to argue , we can offer that in spades.   

DATSUNS- Early Nissans 

C T Specialties powder coaters 

https://goo.gl/maps/NYCWXDSQ2cQEH2Vz6

2815 37TH AVE SW, TUMWATER, WA, 98512-5102.

You can bring any older Japanese  junk ,, but might be resigned to parking "way the fuck over there" 

Bring your Datsun out bring your old lady ,, bring a headless mannequin dressed like Queen Elizbeth . we don't care ,, or wont say anything

EITHER WAY!!   

Wp3qXnT.jpg

There will be no balloon animals for the children this year . 

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So my Patrol hasn't been on the road for 3 years and no damn way I'm driving it. When did we go to North Vancouver Banananahamuck? That was the last major road trip for it. So my question is are off brand cars welcome, like way off brand as in American or Kraut cars? My road worthy cars are limited. 

Edited by ratpatrol66
7 hours ago, Bleach said:

What time does this start?

it’s on the event date thing a ma bob .. thought I posted here 

11:30 to (i put ) 4:30

but it’s really whenever .. it depends on weather . 

Last year was kinda nice .. rain and wind high enough to blow bowls off table for about half hour ..  then , sun came out and was nicer out than before storm

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2
On 4/17/2023 at 11:01 PM, Busta Nut said:

I'll bring a pizza................

..........😁

Oh,, i'll bring your mother fucking pizza .  i will have them add a few "special" toppings  

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 1
On 4/16/2023 at 10:36 PM, ratpatrol66 said:

I don't have a wife. No woman would put up with the shit I own or do. My friend that's a girl almost friend thinks I'm crazy owning 11 vehicles?

I guess that's better than dating a "friend" that's almost a girl .

3 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

I guess that's better than dating a "friend" that's almost a girl .

Good thing that I was able to type that right. Otherwise I'd be considered a freak instead of a weirdo? Or a Budweiser instead of a Rainier?? 

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 4/19/2023 at 9:17 PM, bananahamuck said:

Oh,, i'll bring your mother fucking pizza .  i will have them add a few "special" toppings  

someone is upset………..

• Like 3

Remember on the Supranos when Tony sent out some cold cuts to the FBI surveillance car?? I always figured they were ground up informants and this would be revealed later but maybe David Chase thought this might be just a little too edgy.

On 4/21/2023 at 12:26 PM, Busta Nut said:

…..not sure I trust him these days…..

…..what’s in those hot dogs huh?! 

Aren't you from the town where they just tug a few times to find what's inside an strangers weiner? 

On 4/22/2023 at 11:05 PM, bananahamuck said:

Aren't you from the town where they just tug a few times to find what's inside an strangers weiner? 

Maybe........doesn't mean I know wuts inside tho..............

• Like 1