Steering arm nut for pitarm datsun 620

JeffMac91

Looking for part 3. It’s the nut that holds the pitarm. I tired every hardware store and different nuts but can’t find the right one. The pitch is 1.5 and the diameter of the bolt was 19.5mm. If you have one I’ll but it and pay shipping. Thank you

F3C6BE5C-6F70-4DB6-92EC-4DD0CD326385.jpeg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/13/2022 at 12:06 AM, JeffMac91 said:

Looking for part 3. It’s the nut that holds the pitarm. I tired every hardware store and different nuts but can’t find the right one. The pitch is 1.5 and the diameter of the bolt was 19.5mm. If you have one I’ll but it and pay shipping. Thank you

If you're positive it's a 1.5mm pitch, try here: https://www.boltdepot.com/Product-Details.aspx?product=6882

These guys have a ton of stuff, and I see there's an M20 nut here with the super fine pitch of 1.5mm

Dern, they are proud of those things.

Those are on the large side, you aren't gonna find them on the shelf.

Google a bolt and nut store in your town.  A place that specializes in nuts and bolts only can get it for you.

IS there a Fasterners Inc in your area?  Fastenal?

• 2 weeks later...

I will have 510 pitman arm nuts, but I have NO IDEA if they will fit a 620.  Sounds like you need the big nut that holds the pitman arm to the steering box??  If you figure out a 510 will work, let me know!

TJ