Big Sky B210

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/19/2022 at 9:56 AM, 420n620 said:

don't worry so much about the rust issues, it's just metal and can be repaired. If you got a friend or money to buy a 110 welder, thats 2 options ya got. Maybe time to purchases one, welders are cheap today. 

See Kelmo stepped up on the hubcap, off the list now. 🙂

Got to tell you about rolling windows up on vehicles, bad deal, I got a 67 Lemans 4 dr hdtp, windows were up tight, now the front windshield is lose and I'm sure the floor is bad condition. It's a super low mileage Pontiac, not Fnn happy. Now my cars that sit outside have their side windows down a 1/4 inche to keep moisture from building up. 

Never really thought about how windows down a little would help it out… makes sense allowing carpet to dry out some…I’ll just order a cheap flux welder I think.

Edited by sick620
  • Like 1

Started to de smog and remove AC parts… if anyone is interested in them let me know… this round thing in front of valve cover in water neck what is it for? Does it need capped ? 

C99335A2-2829-44E1-9038-9AC157B7A02C.jpeg

49C8E868-02FE-4FE0-AD52-CE8198F2F502.jpeg

just so you know. The ac unit if not removed with a vacuum pump and capped off. The AC unit is NOW contaminated and might be total junk. Talk to a professional AC person and they can explain it more.

As for the one way valve in front, it's a mater of choice, want to clean the bay up or use it for what it was intended for. I would keep it but it's your ride. 

Other members will give you their options so wait to see what they have to say.  

On 1/24/2022 at 7:54 AM, 420n620 said:

just so you know. The ac unit if not removed with a vacuum pump and capped off. The AC unit is NOW contaminated and might be total junk. Talk to a professional AC person and they can explain it more.

As for the one way valve in front, it's a mater of choice, want to clean the bay up or use it for what it was intended for. I would keep it but it's your ride. 

Other members will give you their options so wait to see what they have to say.  

Well that sucks if I removed it and it ruined it…. will make someone a sweet onboard air pump I guess If I did ruin it..

• Haha 1

It's not ruined, only the receiver drier desiccant gets ruined if left open to the elements in a humid environment. The receiver  drier is meant to be replaced any time you open the system up, and can be found on ebay at times. But you should always close it off or cover the ports up to keep the system clean.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

The brake light switch on the brake pedal is still on. Some pedals have a rubber spacer on the pedal that pushes against the switch... and it falls off. On some the switch is adjustable. The other side the bulb is burned out.

• 3 weeks later...

She runs but smokes 😞 

going to do a quick re ring style rebuild soon but first have my girlfriends 521 to take care of…

why is it sitting so high in the front you think? Haven’t looked into it yet but I’m sure it’s not lowered in the back yet its got kind of a "cali rake" 

C23E0916-9984-40EA-9FA9-FC920CD0E0B9.jpeg

Edited by sick620