69 510 SSSR20DET Project

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you need t bolt clamps

ya i just put regular ones on for now till the t-bolt ones show up. i ordered 2.5 t-bolt clamps and they wont work too small. it reves up and idels smooth id take it for a test drive but its raining :(

i would take a video but in needs wifi to download and there isnt any conections by me

i would go with the 12 inch personally. i have 2 10s and they keep my l20b cool with the ac and everything so one 12 should work well

Ya it dosent get real hot here so i think one fan should be fine. at an idle it didnt get over 200 and i ran it for a while

I am worried about your fuel set up . You can't run a turbo engine off the stock fuel tank feed nipple (I know I spelled that wrong) its to small. I have a feeling its going to make you lean out when you get on it. You need to sodder up the stock feed and make a new one. That is the size of your new fuel line.

I am worried about your fuel set up . You can't run a turbo engine off the stock fuel tank feed nipple (I know I spelled that wrong) its to small. I have a feeling its going to make you lean out when you get on it. You need to sodder up the stock feed and make a new one. That is the size of your new fuel line.

Sodder = Solder :D

LOL still need to do alignment i put in my bump steer spacers today, valance should be here tomorrow so i can bolt fenders, hood and valance on. Waiting on my front bumper to get back from my buddy. then i can take it for a longer drive then around the block

LOL still need to do alignment i put in my bump steer spacers today, valance should be here tomorrow so i can bolt fenders, hood and valance on. Waiting on my front bumper to get back from my buddy. then i can take it for a longer drive then around the block

im getting the impression you dont want me to drive this...lol...lol :P

wheres my radiator?????