69 510 SSSR20DET Project

Been working on getting all the lights working they all work now, got one back window in im painting the other one now. Waiting on my pipe for my exhaust and will run that today. talked to ron davis they said my radiator should ship today so hopfully have that in a few days.

23f5d58b.jpg

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well got all the new seals in the drivers door, and got the exhaust ran. my intercooler should be here tonight for a test fit after the elbos have been tacked on. Tomorrows project finish painting other rear window and do seals on passanger door.

ba4524b2.jpg

e9153db2.jpg

Damm Dude..... ... .. ... . That interior is SO clean ........... . . ... the dash looks cool too

The whole car is really coming together nicely................. I dig the black hood........ because white hoods can blind you on a sunny day... :blink:

Damm Dude..... ... .. ... . That interior is SO clean ........... . . ... the dash looks cool too

The whole car is really coming together nicely................. I dig the black hood........ because white hoods can blind you on a sunny day... :blink:

I want to go carbon fiber hood so i wanted to off est the look for now till i get it

Looking at some of the pics for the pluming on the cold side you should use a hump hose to give your engine more freedom to move so your pluming won't crack. Also on your cold pipe I would have utilized a 90 elbow to tighten the bend up on the bottom and then get a 2.5in donut for the top part. You would have to get a 2.75 to 2.5 trasition hose for the throttle body but 2.5in bends are much nicer to work with and cheaper.

This is a Donut I found for my project. 2.5in aluminum 6061. You will need to weld the inside seem together after you cut what you need out of it.

http://www.racepartsolutions.com/products.asp?cat=137

IMG_9889.jpg

Looking at some of the pics for the pluming on the cold side you should use a hump hose to give your engine more freedom to move so your pluming won't crack. Also on your cold pipe I would have utilized a 90 elbow to tighten the bend up on the bottom and then get a 2.5in donut for the top part. You would have to get a 2.75 to 2.5 trasition hose for the throttle body but 2.5in bends are much nicer to work with and cheaper.

This is a Donut I found for my project. 2.5in aluminum 6061. You will need to weld the inside seem together after you cut what you need out of it.

http://www.racepartsolutions.com/products.asp?cat=137

IMG_9889.jpg

Ya i will prob end up redoing it later, i made this out of steel pipe not aluminum. I just made it like this to get it on the road. there are a few things that i will redo this winter when i do all the body work