720 rear disk break bolt on braket

Kingcab

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bracket positions the caliper to the rotor. What rotor and what caliper are you going to use??? Pretty unlikely there is a mount that will work with random parts.

The '82 and '83 S110 200sx and the first year only '84 S12 200sx all used an H-190 rear axle with disc brakes. I assume the disc brake mounting bracket would fit the truck but now you have to find a caliper that fits it AND a rotor that fits the H-190 and the bracket.

Have a look an an Isuzu Trooper. Six bolt rotor fits the 620 axle lugs. Has the correct caliper. Don't know about the Isuzu mount.

At the end of the day if you know what rotor and caliper you are going to use you'll end up measuring and custom making your brackets 

• Like 1

Im assuming you're talking about the beebanj rear disk brake conversion. Hr manufactures brackets and you use the 90' ish Isuzu trooper rear rotors, calipers, hoses etc. I have done it b4 iirc the sets are now running $180 on eBay now and people on fb have mentioned an 8+ week wait for them. I do like mine, I converted a c200 4x4 rear to them and the only problem I've had is a bad reman rear caliper

• Like 1

Some of those lever type parking brake calipers don't work for shit. Some do, some don't. On a street truck (ie, not trying to hold a truck while perched on rocks) they are probably fine. Better than nothing, but nowhere near as good as a full drum.

Has anyone installed this setup and really gone through the trouble of tuning it? How is the front to rear balance? Does it need a proportioning valve? Larger master?

• Like 2