people these days

i get these 2 all the time :cool:

first one from the ladies (in the wagon you only get dirty in the back ;) )

second from jeep people :rolleyes:

Dirty is as Dirty duz :D

Hey I'm jeep people too... :P

Just tell them "it's a datsun thing they wouldn't understand" ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The old Nissan President had a 4.4 liter V8 with 4 bbl in it. It eventually grew up to become the Infinity Q45 in the early '90s.

The Y40 was a special watercooled V8 engine produced for the Nissan President Limousine between 1965 and 1973. It displaced 4.0 L (3988 cc) with a 92 mm bore and 75 mm stroke. It has 16 valves (2 valves per cylinder) and a 4-barrel carburetor and 9.0:1 compression produced 197,7 hp (195 bhp, 145 kW) @5000 rpm and 237 ft.lbf (323 Nm) @3200 rpm, a high point for Nissan at the time.

TheY44 is a Pushrod V8, 16 valve, 4 barrel down draught carb engine. It produced 200 hp @4800 rpm and 343Nm @3200 rpm.

• 2 weeks later...

So I take the 521 out for the first time in like 4 months and in 5 minutes I had people telling me "NICE TRUCK" at the gas station, and a couple Mexican Dudes in a low rider were about to break their necks checkin it out... Love it.. cant wait till its my daily driver again.. but oh well when it was my one and only I would complain about not being able to work on it because it was my daily... It will be worth it once its done.. If they are ever done..

So I take the 521 out for the first time in like 4 months and in 5 minutes I had people telling me "NICE TRUCK" at the gas station, and a couple Mexican Dudes in a low rider were about to break their necks checkin it out... Love it.. cant wait till its my daily driver again.. but oh well when it was my one and only I would complain about not being able to work on it because it was my daily... It will be worth it once its done.. If they are ever done..

I wont my daily back to :( I miss my 510

If they are ever done..

It's cool if they are never done. That makes it a living, evolving thing.

Or a real pain in the ass :D

• 3 weeks later...
I wont my daily back to I miss my 510

dont worry jeff, its been put to use :D

so today when i was driving there was a car of two girls and a guy, the guys like nice datsun and then i looked away and then i hear do it do it i look over and they through something in my back seat i told my friend to throw it back but hes like no! so i look back and its a bra! i was pretty amazed with my chick magnet car. that was the main story of my week :)

dont worry jeff, its been put to use :D

so today when i was driving there was a car of two girls and a guy, the guys like nice datsun and then i looked away and then i hear do it do it i look over and they through something in my back seat i told my friend to throw it back but hes like no! so i look back and its a bra! i was pretty amazed with my chick magnet car. that was the main story of my week :)

haha that is a rad story!!