Well i sold the 510 and looking at a datsun truck

jay cky

I am not even going to post pictures yet.....

But what i do like......

1979-datsun-pickup-top-thiz-pimp.jpg

1979-datsun-pickup-pin-up.jpg

1979-datsun-pickup-under-cover.jpg

here is the link

http://rides.minitruckinweb.com/ride/1012723/bulletside/1979/datsun/pickup/photos/9.html

AFter seeing this i was stoked to get one and i found the exact truck with a rebuilt block low k's for cheap...

Funny thing is i wanted rid of the 510 car because i wanted to stick my stuntbike in the back and now it looks like i need to make a sled deck for it?

Question though? What rims can be used off of other rides?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing is USELESS!

Go to the link and look at the photo in the cab. It looks like you'd loose a finger just climbing in that death trap! :eek:

That thing can't be safe at ANY speed, if it moves at all under its own power.

I'd rather walk.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=7283

At least someone is enjoying the 510.

Here's a completed project... truck with the V8 already installed and lowered.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/901256771.html

Edited by datzenmike

What a piece of junk. That truck serves no purpose at all.

I like mild lowered trucks and mild lifted truck, but given the choice i will take stock. I was at the feed store a few weeks back and some freaking redneck pulls up in the "Redneck Limo". Its an 80's Suburban that must be lifted 3ft. The bottom of the back doors is about 5' off the ground. I thought i was going to die laughing at that sucker trying to load 100# bags of feed into it.

lol, there was a donk like that the other day when i was at drill. there is a gas station across the street from us and we saw him pull in. there is a bit of t curb to get in and the jarring effect made his door open on the driver side. he had lambo doors and it just popped up! shit was funny as shit. im in an MP unit and a few (well most) of us are local PD, well one of us had changed into his uniform for duty after we were released from drill. we all walked over there to get drinks and he went over and had a "talk" with the notorious B.I.G. looking fellow and told him to turn his stereo off then progressed to call in a friend on duty and before you knew it he had about 10 fix it tickets, lol.

Aside from hauling gravel, check out the custom ball-racker steering column support. Notice what it's made out of? Yeah, I wouldn't set foot in that 620, talk about dangerous. That makes rally racing look like nerf football.:D

steeringsupport.jpg

That truck is pretty rough but the amount of work that has gone into it is amazing. Body drop, sectioned, chopped, independent rear (and you cant tell me that the IFS is stock. The bag set up looks to be a little dangerous but the creativity is insane. The truck is a death trap but i applaud the mans fabrication skills.

:thumbup:

OK i like rat rods but this i a f****** piece of s*** the body mods are cool i like the chop and sectioned body but wtf is up with those tires and wheels and gay suspension and door crap i see trucks lay frame and or body without out all that crap done that makes my truck look like a show truck lol but seriously ive seen 22's lay frame and not come through the hood and whats with the engine? lol thats like a 8 inch body drop too lol stupid ill take the body without the frame tho and show it some tlc :D