Datsun 510 Eagle Rock swap meet 2019

datsun51073

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bringing a plethora of 620 parts and 2 bedside for 521 that previous owner I bought truck from cut floor bed out  in fact those who were at the November swap meet probably seen them in rental box truck I had. I also have 521 Tail lights that I reconditioned and everyone that stops by my swap meet spot sees that im organized and items for sale are spaced out row by row and I will be bringing complete dash with good plastic bezel with clock and radio, glove box liner  installed. Everything must go 

Edited by gene knight
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 6:29 PM, tdaaj said:

Back on track, hoping the passes aren't too f'd with snow

You'll be fine, I believe the worst is over, ODOT and CALTRANS have been doing a good job at keeping them clean, even during the storms the shut downs didn't last more than a few hours.

The proceeds of the 510 parts I'm bringing go to my late friend of 14 years who recently passed away, who planned on coming with me this trip, all proceeds go to his family to take care of his bills, so I hope to sell everything

• 7 months later...