My 200$ 280ZX turbo

240ADAM

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know Jeff wants them, but I'm probly going to put that whole diff and axle set up in my Z. Its a automatic so the rear end has shorter gears than mine. Maybe even buy the bracket so I can mount them rear discs too! Frank already has dibsies on the front struts.

theres a guy in the classifed section here looking for those rims, send him a pm, prolly get 375 for those rims actually, the only 15" s130 rims made!

lol

I told him $200 for mine and he says that's way too much.

The parts car looks like a good engine donor vehicle. Good find. I assume you didn't find that on craigslist or I would have bought it. :D

I had a couple pairs of front struts like that. I was hard pressed to get $100 from 510 guys for the pair. I think I sold one at 100, the other at 75

theres a guy in the classifed section here looking for those rims, send him a pm, prolly get 375 for those rims actually, the only 15" s130 rims made!

Those arent the only 15's for s130! What about the snowflakes? I'm open to offers for these swazi's.

Hey...then you can put an B210 engine in the 82 and have a real gas saver. :lol:

Nice find!!

I got this 82zx turbo for 200 bucks. Its only got 88k and hasn't been on the road since 93. Its to bad no one took care of her. Its ok part of her will live on in my 75 280. I'm gona transplant the motor and make my other Z a turbo monster!

OctNov08586.jpg

OctNov08577.jpg

OctNov08576.jpg

OctNov08581.jpg

OctNov08582.jpg

OctNov08584.jpg

OctNov08585.jpg