INSMNCS: will the real insomniacs please stand up?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, tr8er said:

I’m sure there are Mexican Jews Mike, but I doubt they look especially “Jewish”

Two Jewish men, "Berel" and "Schmerel," were sitting in a Mexican restaurant. Berel asked Schmerel, "Are there any people of our faith born and raised in Mexico?"

Schmerel replied, "I don't know, let's ask our waiter."

When the waiter came by, Schmerel asked him, "Are there any Mexican Jews?" and the waiter said, "I don't know Senor, I'll ask the cooks."

He returned from the kitchen in a few minutes and said "No sir, no Mexican Jews."

Schmerel wasn't really satisfied with that and asked, "Are you absolutely sure?"

The waiter, realizing he was dealing with "Gringos" gave the expected answer, "I will check again, Senor!" and went back into the kitchen.

While the waiter was away, Berel said, "I find it hard to believe that there are no Jews in Mexico. Our people are scattered everywhere."

The waiter returned and said, "Senor, the head cook said there is no Mexican Jews."

"Are you certain?" Schmerel asked once again, "I can't believe there are no Mexican Jews!"

"Senor, I ask EVERYONE," replied the exasperated waiter. "All we have is orange Jews, prune Jews, tomato Jews and grape Jews."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 11/2/2018 at 8:36 PM, datzenmike said:

☹️ ..and no one got the comment about the two white women. I am chagrined. I went to a lot of trouble....

11 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Image result for where the white women at gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5526833 His second wife was a white woman. His first wife was black, but her name was White.

ekQpV59.gif?noredirect

• Haha 2

Well, if we're taking this literally, pasting a novelty arrow to a costume helmet is neither lucky or unlucky. It is a contrived visual effect intended to suspend the viewers disbelief for purposes of telling a story. "I looked it up.  Still didn’t lol."

• Like 1

Having sex with mother daughter is not incestuous. Only if she's your daughter. If you marry the mom technically incest with her daughter. Same if marrying the daughter. Which is silly actually. If having sex with both and you marry one of them how is it suddenly illegal?

BTW it's called rolling your own.