my 1973 620

phatdave

my wife always asks what do you want for your birthday? i say car parts. she says no i'm not buying you some stupid car parts for your birthday.

then she asks what do you want for christmas? i say tools. she says i'm not buying you some stupid tools for christmas. although i have got her to buy me tools in the past. i have a better chance of getting tools than parts from her.

phat you got it good.:cool:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my wife always asks what do you want for your birthday? i say car parts. she says no i'm not buying you some stupid car parts for your birthday.

then she asks what do you want for christmas? i say tools. she says i'm not buying you some stupid tools for christmas. although i have got her to buy me tools in the past. i have a better chance of getting tools than parts from her.

phat you got it good.:cool:

Ha! I feel your pain...it's like pulling teeth sometimes getting parts. That is why I love this forum so much! :D

weber32.jpg

Needs exhaust from header to the Ractive ss muffler. and then maybe I can finally drive it.

Dave, your intake looks like it came off of a 510 or something not stock to a 73 620. You may not have the bolt holes on this intake that you need to mount that throttle cable holder. Let me know if you want mine.....nice meeting you today btw. :D

• 1 month later...

my736201.jpg

Finally drove the beast after it has sat for 15 years. Rock on Datsun.

Thanks, Mike K! You are very helpful.

And look at all of the clearance, don't have to worry about scraping speed bumps or old ladies.

Edited by phatdave
bcuz I can

Probably the stock height. Everybody wants lower so you never see the stock setting. Back is always higher than front so it's level with a load.

Looks good Dave! Really like the smaller rear window, wish they had them on the KCs.

:eek::eek: wow dave nice going! glad you got her up and running, i bet it was becasue of my gas tank huh :lol:, i remember seein this truck in your yard like what 3 maybe 4 years ago just chillin and now it will be cool to see her on the road