New forum?

Hi all,

I frequent most Datsun/Nissan forums and found this one through the Datsun 1200 forums. I looked for a welcome page or an "about" page but didn't see one, so I am curious as to what the general theme is to this new forum and how it got started?

From the name, I am guessing that it is for less than stellar examples of Datsun cars and trucks?

Cheers,

Mike

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as a lover of words I cant help but appreciate yours..

stellar

adjective

1. indicating the most important performer or role; "the leading man"; "prima ballerina"; "prima donna"; "a star figure skater"; "the starring role"; "a stellar role"; "a stellar performance" [syn: leading]

Yea... all the worlds a stage, and we are but merely players..

Works in progress, and sound tested advice..

All Dattos welcome.

Asked my opinion on something, I told my wife that it was fine. Fine? only fine???she said. In order to save my life I quickly got the dictionary out and quickly read to her:

FINE

1. of superior or best quality; of high or highest grade: fine wine.

2. choice, excellent, or admirable: a fine painting.

It's one of those words that has been used so much it really has no meaning. Like sale.

I am guessing that it is for less than stellar examples of Datsun cars and trucks?

I believe it's for Datsuns including those that are beyond stellar!

It was started by a couple of friends that were unimpressed with a local club's support of their forum...

Open for all to enjoy!

Hi all,

I frequent most Datsun/Nissan forums and found this one through the Datsun 1200 forums. I looked for a welcome page or an "about" page but didn't see one, so I am curious as to what the general theme is to this new forum and how it got started?

From the name, I am guessing that it is for less than stellar examples of Datsun cars and trucks?

Cheers,

Mike

I guess this is why the page started. http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=5

Being a datto guy that is into all datto's I feel we don't have a forum that meets our needs. I am a member of Datsun1200.com, the510realm and I'm on the BB list. I have had my fare share of trucks, so I was a member of a 720 page for a while. NWDE was the only truck/other datto page I knew of. After quitting there club I figured it was time to take matters into my own hands. We haven't really got around to making a "main page" but the forum is up :D

Welcome to the rats nest as one of the BB list members calls it :D