i swindeled the local arcade out of 2 ipods

and 2 Wii games

took me 25 dollars, plus countless blood sweat and tears.

me and 2 buddies were dominating that machine.

you had to stack lights and make a tower, and if you got to the top, you won an expensive prize.

we were screaming at the machine, at each other, but we got them.

we were sitting there for soo long.

best part was we were getting the dirtiest looks from the employees. we must have screwed them out of about 520 dollars:D

now i have money to buy my SU manifold:lol:

totally makes up for the crash on the 1200

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Best arcade game story ever... I've never tried those things, but I've seen them. I always wondered if they were a scam. Good to know it's actually possible. They're sorta like Tetris, right? Time to break out the NES and get some practice...

Nice! Best arcade game story ever... I've never tried those things, but I've seen them. I always wondered if they were a scam. Good to know it's actually possible. They're sorta like Tetris, right? Time to break out the NES and get some practice...

Wait... Tetris? Hey Jeff, want to head over to the Fred Meyer? ;)

and 2 Wii games

took me 25 dollars, plus countless blood sweat and tears.

me and 2 buddies were dominating that machine.

you had to stack lights and make a tower, and if you got to the top, you won an expensive prize.

we were screaming at the machine, at each other, but we got them.

we were sitting there for soo long.

best part was we were getting the dirtiest looks from the employees. we must have screwed them out of about 520 dollars:D

now i have money to buy my SU manifold:lol:

totally makes up for the crash on the 1200

Whats the name of the machine... :D

I hate those machines, they are basically rigged. On the final one when you get to the top they kind of 'stutter' to try and get you to mess up but looks like you beat it hehe nice job. I always end up at the top and miss the last one :(

So I did some research... apparently these machines can be set so that the win:loss ratio is anywhere from 1:20 to 1:800... OUCH! Also the win:loss ratio can be reset eveynight if the owner of the machine chooses... I used to run an arcade in the mall back when I was 18... heh... and the ticket machines had similar settings, as well as the "prize" machines, but it wasn't THAT cruel.

For those who are determined to try it anyway... theres an online flash version you can use to try it or practice... http://www.stoopidgames.com/index.php?changeGame=bildyblox

I've had my ipod for a long time... I've got a 4gig first generation Nano. I bought it open-box and after they'd already started selling the second generation, so it was cheap enough. It's pretty beat up, but I only use it in my car so I've got no issues with it... other than the fact that it doesn't like to turn off, and it won't hold enough music... =P