Bluebirds for Sale

carterb

White 1971 1600SSS Bluebird 4dr  2,280,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o1115337903

1974 Datsun P510 Bluebird 1600SSS Sedan Genuine style Japanese license plate with vehicle inspection until March 2020!

This is a 1972 Datsun P510 Bluebird 1600SSS sedan.
The car is currently undergoing a vehicle inspection and the engine is running normally and I drive it occasionally. Personally, I don't think the condition of the body is that bad.
The mileage is currently 20,060 km, and the previous owner gave it to me after riding it for a long time, so I don't think it will get caught up in meter management at a so-called dealer auction, but it doesn't have around 100,000 km, so I've driven it once. There is a possibility that there are.
There are no particularly unusual modifications, but the front has been lowered with a slight spring. There are genuine springs. 14 inch encadish.
When I checked in the summer, the cooler was running like it was back then. I'm currently unconfirmed, so I'll check and add it later.
Since it has a Japanese number 56, I would be happy if people from Wakayama would continue to ride it.
There may be other issues that you are not aware of or that may cause a malfunction soon after purchase. I would like to ask you to check the actual vehicle as much as possible so that I can be satisfied with the purchase.
We cannot take any action even if you make a purchase without confirming your purchase and complain later. In addition, even if there is a malfunction during storage or a defect in the product description until collection, priority will be given to the current vehicle.
Since this is an old car, please bid with the understanding that it is being sold as-is, with no claims and no returns.

If you would like to check the current vehicle, please let us know your contact information from the question or contact us at shun19860120@yahoo.ne.jp.

Note:
The condition is as above.
I will write this many times, but since it is an old car, I would like you to check the actual car. If it is difficult to confirm the actual vehicle, please make a bid only if you are satisfied with the purchase based on images, questions, etc.
Consumption tax is not required, but the payment amount must be the total of the successful bid price, recycling fee, and monthly automobile tax. If you wish to make a successful bid, we will provide recycling fees and automobile tax services.
No claims, no returns, please.
If you cancel after a successful bid, regardless of the reason, a cancellation fee of 50,000 yen will be charged.
Please change the name within 2 weeks of receiving the car. A deposit of 50,000 yen will be required until the name change is completed.
New bidders and those with many negative reviews may have their bids cancelled.
If there is a story other than the auction, the listing may be withdrawn. note that.

Shipping Details
Land transportation charges are to be borne by the successful bidder.
We can make arrangements from here, but we won't know the exact amount until we receive a quote after winning the bid. We don't want discrepancies in prices when asking questions, so please check the approximate prices on the Zero website.
Pick-up directly from the loaded vehicle is welcome.
I don't think there are any, but it's a car that you don't know what's going on, so I don't recommend driving it far away.
If you are driving the vehicle at your own risk, in order to avoid any trouble, we will only ask you to confirm your driver's license after the name change has been completed, and to take out one-day insurance and write a note on the contract.

i-img1200x900-1700992345fqddwn7.jpg

i-img1200x900-1700992345pt00m07.jpg

i-img1200x900-1700992345ktzuqt7.jpg

i-img1200x900-17009923453i23xm7.jpg

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Safari Brown 1971 1800SSS Bluebird 4dr  251,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k1114610163

☆Sold out☆H510 Bluebird 1800 SSS with documents, restored base

Description of item

H510 Bull Bluebird 1800SSS 1976 model with documents, immovable vehicle.
    Temporarily deleted (with transfer letter). Mileage: 70,000 km. Vehicle with AC.

Engine currently not running. Body is corroded.
    Used for restoration base and parts removal. Please
    refer to the images for the condition of the vehicle. Thank you. 

*Please pick up the item using a loading vehicle with a winch.

i-img1200x900-1700473613hxjj0k2613800.jpg

i-img1200x900-1700473614a6x26482070.jpg

i-img1200x900-1700473614oh2s572543453.jpg

i-img1200x900-1700473613pmhzpd17425.jpg

White 1972 1600DX Bluebird 4dr  1,700,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l1115289892

510 Bluebird Deluxe 1600cc Board-cut engine inspection until November 2015 Old car L16 Hitachi SU twin cab Lowdown Showa Shibui manual

comment
"510 Bluebird 1600"

exterior
The 510 Bluebird is still popular.It is a car from over 50 years ago.The number of pitches is decreasing, but if you are interested, please consider it. I think it's a car that will get you excited if you like it or have driven it in the past.It's a simple car with a flat panel, but if you like it, you'll find it irresistible.It's one of the oldest among old cars, so pay close attention to the details. If you want to do it, please look for it at a car shop.The original color has been changed from silver to white.Details such as the engine room remain the same as the original color.They did not want to putty as much as possible on the iron plate at that time, so they painted it. There are some bad and rough spots, but there are no large dents, etc. There are also small dents and paint rough spots and repair marks, rust repairs, etc. There is also deterioration of the moldings and bumpers. Not sold in stores. This is not a shiny, full-rest car, so if you are concerned about the details, please refrain from buying this car.I am selling a privately owned car at a low price, so it is for people who can fix the parts they are concerned about and maintain it. Masu. It's subjective, but the appearance is glossy, and considering the age of the model, I think the appearance and atmosphere are acceptable to us.This is a very old car.If you are seriously considering purchasing it, please check the car. Please, the grille has been modified from the Deluxe model.The down suspension is a type that can also cut the front suspension, so you can cut it and lower it as you like.The chinrest is for 510, so it fits better than a general-purpose model, and the board panel is for Hakosuka. I installed it, and there are still a lot of outside wheels and Yokohama tires.

[Interior]

The interior is white and was made over 50 years ago, so of course there will be some dirt and dullness.I think white is rare and rare, so I think that's a high point. The condition of the interior is just my personal opinion, but I think it's in good condition considering the model year. There are some unavoidable scratches from getting in and out of the driver's seat.The steering wheel is in rough condition. I think the dash is also in good condition. Of course, there are places where plastics are chipped, cracked, and deteriorated.The ceiling was peeled off around the rear head, so some parts have been replaced, but the color of the fabric is different. It wasn't done by a full-fledged professional, so it was just a simple reupholstery done by an amateur. Personally, I don't think there's much to worry about since it's on the rear. There is also some damage around the room lamp. The usual rear glass area and pillar area are also sharp. Personally, I think it is a good car overall considering its model year. This is just my personal opinion, so just for reference, I don't think there is a smell of cigarettes in the room.I don't smoke. This is not a non-smoking car as many people used to smoke cigarettes in the past.Please understand that there may be differences in how people feel about the interior conditions.

[institution]

The sound and response of the L16 engine is still in good condition, and it can be driven normally, so I am satisfied with the stress-free driving on public roads.The front has been replaced with a disc from a drum.A master bag is included. No SU choke wire is included, but it still works well this season.The light has been replaced with a new halogen one, so it's much brighter and easier to see than the sealed beam. I have written the information based on my experience and the actual car. Also, the experience and sensation of each vehicle differs from person to person, so if you are seriously considering it, please check the actual car. The air conditioner does not have gas, so we have not been able to confirm its operation.As for the air conditioner, it may or may not be usable just by charging it with gas, but please assume that it is serviced. I don't think there are any missing parts such as the compressor, but please prioritize maintenance of the current vehicle, and the audio clock room lamp will also not work. This is a car that is almost 50 years old.I don't know the details of the equipment, so please check the current car first.For reference, I occasionally drive it for a few tens of kilometers, but it has been running without any trouble, but it is a very old car. Please pick up the item at your own risk. Please deal with any problems on your way home at your own risk.Since it is used regularly, the distance will be longer. Also, please note that there may be cases where you forget to mention something that you notice and add it as an addendum.

Notes  
There may be insufficient explanation of the product or there may be some parts that have been overlooked.Please understand that this is a used car and that it will be delivered as-is before bidding. Priority will be given to the actual vehicle over descriptions and descriptions.

Since it is a machine, we cannot guarantee that it will not break, so please understand and agree before bidding. Unlike car dealers, there is no guarantee. Please read the notes to the end as there are some people who do not understand the meaning of selling as is.

New customers (those who have a history of cancellations within the past six months) and those with poor evaluations will not be accepted. Even if you bid, it will be deleted. We also decline orders for those with a single digit rating.

Those who understand private sales and current sales

Those who have a good view of the market and can understand that we are selling at a low price.

Vehicle verification is a prerequisite. Those who make a successful bid without vehicle verification will be deemed to have agreed to the precautions.

If you make a successful bid without inspecting the vehicle, we will not accept any explanations that differ from the image or descriptions. Please read the notes to the end before bidding.

Please basically check the actual vehicle. This is a private sale.We are not responsible for any defects in the vehicle.We

will hold a deposit of 50,000 yen until the name change is completed.
We will refund your money immediately after the name change is completed.

Please ask us if you have any questions. I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

After delivery, we ask for complete no claims and no returns.
Please note that we cannot accept cancellations under any circumstances after a successful bid.

After making a successful bid, please let us know your address, name, and phone number from the successful bidder.
We will contact you (within 24 hours) with detailed transaction procedures.

Cancellations will only be accepted if there is a compelling reason to cancel, but please pay a cancellation fee of 20% of the winning bid price, including the cost of listing the item.

Please change the name as soon as possible.

After winning the bid, we will send you the vehicle information, so please apply for a garage certificate first.Please

complete the name change within 2 weeks from the day after delivery.Total

payment is vehicle fee + monthly automobile tax + recycling ticketFor

cars without vehicle inspection Please contact us within 24 hours for the vehicle fee + recycling ticket,

and promise to make the payment within 3 days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays).

Promise to change name. Please note that we have a simple sales contract to ensure that you follow precautions regarding accidents and violations.

In the event of a violation, accident, or failure to meet the name change date, the deposit will not be refunded.

- Those who can be contacted within 24 hours after the end of the auction.
- Those who can pick up the item within 7 days after the auction ends.
・Vehicle delivery will be made after the garage certificate is submitted.
・We request the following three points.
 ① License copy (image)
 ② Vehicle delivery agreement prepared by us
 ③ Deposit 50,000 yen

i-img1200x840-1700950552bdcwbi7.jpg

i-img1200x900-17009505524jpiup7.jpg

i-img1200x900-1700950552mnjwb07.jpg

i-img1200x764-1700950552zwzyph7.jpg

Silver 1972 1600SSS bluebird 4dr  100,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f1110855402

Pick-up only P510 510 Bluebird SSS body with documents

Description of item

◆Vehicle details◆
Year Model: 1972
Model: P510
Car name: Bluebird SSS 4 door 4MT
Mileage:
Engine type: L16
Exterior color: Silver
Interior color: Black
Body number: 4947**
Model designation:
Classification :
SRS/ABS: None/None

◆Product Details◆
There are scratches and rust.
The floor has holes due to rust.
There is some rust, but I think there are still usable parts.
There are also documents that have been temporarily deleted, so I think they can be used as a restoration base.
Since it is a used item, no complaints or returns please.

◆Shipping Fee◆
This product cannot be shipped.
Pick-up only please.

◆About payment◆
① Bank transfer [Awa Bank]
② Yahoo! Easy payment
Above.
*Consumption tax is required on the product price.

◆About return conditions◆
Please note that this item cannot be returned as it is a used item.

Shipping details

This item cannot be shipped.
Pick-up only please.

i-img1200x900-1697894207xw03nf1408856.jpg

i-img1200x900-1697894210jn3zqu1438519.jpg

i-img1200x900-16978942098w4f2g1438519.jpg

i-img1200x900-16978942073elpqb1408856.jpg

• Sad 1

Green 1970 1600SSS Bluebird Coupe  4,000,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r1116171699

■■Nissan Bluebird 1600SSS Coupe■■

comment
■■ Nissan Bluebird 1600SSS Coupe■■

Description of item

Thank you for visiting.
It's a 45 year coupe.
The spoiler was also installed without drilling, but only the rear fender is slightly bent.If you put
the undercarriage, muffler, and side moldings back together, it will almost return to its original state.
Although it has been damaged without being restored, it is in good condition with no chains and is a Safari B color change of green.
Engine L16 stock SU twin octopus legs/W muffler
63A low back 5 speed mission R180LSD final 4.1 and other
suspension coilover wheels are 7.5 15 inches.
I've only owned it for a few years, so it's not quite complete (sweat),
so I can drive it pretty well, so there's no problem at all.
I am putting it up for sale with the intention of letting it go if the price is right for my retirement.
The handle, knob, and seat in the image are genuine products.
Accessory parts include stock suspension, muffler, 4-speed transmission, R160 differential, etc.
Please consult us as there are many other parts.

Notes

Since the car is over 50 years old and the model year is a model year, we
ask that someone with knowledge of maintenance work done on a restoration basis etc.
Please bid only if you understand that this is a used item.
Please accept the 3Ns: no return, no claim.
Of course, loans are not available for private listings.
It is possible to check the actual car, but only if you have a strong intention to purchase and can pay the price.
If you would like a numbered vehicle, please do so within two weeks after the name change.
Hiyakashi will be ignored.

Shipping details

■The successful bidder should arrange land transportation.

*Of course, we welcome collection.

payment method

■Yahoo! Easy payment/bank transfer

i-img1200x900-1701574959wud5jh55495.jpg

i-img1200x900-1701575072mhllp254714.jpg

i-img1200x900-1701575054ocptkt57330.jpg

i-img1200x900-1701574982se7xn056174.jpg

• Like 1

White 1969 1300DX Bluebird Wagon  2,500,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k1112465312

bluebird van bluebird van

comment
  Points to keep in mind *Please be sure to read it before making a bid or making an inquiry.

・This vehicle information is an advertisement that is a reprint of the vehicle information posted on Carsensor.net, and a "successful bid" in this service notifies the dealer that the successful bidder is considering purchasing the vehicle. It becomes.
-Also, please note that this item is sold in stores, and due to the time lag in information updates, there is a possibility that by the time you make a successful bid, there is already a business negotiation and the car is not in stock.

<About the amount>
- The payment amount may change due to changes in miscellaneous expenses, etc., so the buy-it-now price is not the final payment amount. Please contact us to confirm the final payment amount. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please be sure to inquire about the amount before making payment
・Due to specifications, recycling deposits can only be displayed as "Yes." Please be sure to check with your retailer regarding whether or not a deposit is required.

<About equipment/condition>
- Please contact the retailer as there may be unclear information regarding test drives, vehicle inspections, new vehicle warranties, and instruction manuals.

<Others>
- This auction may be automatically closed or relisted, so please do not add it to your watchlist, but instead add "Other auctions by the seller" to your favorites.
・There may be cases where emails are not delivered due to domain specification etc. Please cancel the domain specification. Also, if you do not hear from us after making a successful bid, please call us.
-The telephone "reception hours" listed on the listing page are the store's normal business hours. Please check the store information page for telephone reception hours for Yahoo! Auctions Store.

Price *All prices include tax

Vehicle price:
2.75 million yen
Total payment amount
: 2.99 million yen
*What is the total payment amount?
Total payment = Vehicle price + Miscellaneous expenses
When purchasing a used car, you will need to pay "various expenses" in addition to the "vehicle price."
The total payment amount includes all the minimum necessary expenses at the time of purchase (legal fees such as compulsory automobile liability insurance premiums and automobile tax, expenses associated with registration such as registration procedure agency fees, etc.).
If maintenance, warranty, options, etc. are added based on the customer's request, additional costs will be required.
・The total payment amount is based on in-store delivery. If you wish to have the vehicle delivered to your home, additional delivery charges will apply.
・The amount of fees and taxes may vary depending on the location of the vehicle, the location of the vehicle, and the month of registration. Please contact your retailer for details.
・In the case of a vehicle whose vehicle inspection has expired, the cost required to obtain the vehicle inspection is also included.
[Note] The total payment amount will change in the following cases.
- If you wish to have the vehicle delivered by land transport to a designated location such as your home
- If you are registering at a location other than the local transportation branch office where the dealership is located
- If the "registration month" shifts between business negotiations, contract and registration
(the registration month is from March to If it is delayed to April, the amount of automobile tax will increase significantly.)

photograph

In addition to the photos above, you can view up to 20 photos.

thumbnail.php?STID=CSYA0901&BKKN=AU4409509555\"
to look at a picture

comment

The exterior is appropriate for the model year. The interior is beautiful! We are also posting images that could not be uploaded to the car sensor on our website! Please take a look! URL: https://www.vrp.co.jp/

vehicle condition

camper - new car property -
Vehicles eligible for eco-car tax reduction - Registered (notified) unused car -
vehicle inspection Remaining vehicle inspection: None (newly acquired at time of purchase)
Necessary expenses for obtaining vehicle inspection (vehicle weight tax, compulsory automobile liability insurance premium, etc.) are included in the total payment amount.
We do not carry out vehicle inspection maintenance without
vehicle inspection maintenance (statutory regular inspection and maintenance for 24 months / 12 months for commercial vehicles).
Please separately carry out vehicle inspection maintenance after purchase (after obtaining vehicle inspection).
Legal maintenance
Please check with the dealer regarding the condition of the vehicle without legal maintenance .
guarantee No warranty
There is no free or paid warranty.

Equipment specifications

full aero - aluminum foil -
W air conditioner - Blu-ray playback -
music server - Music player can be connected -
rear seat monitor - bench seat -
3 row seats - walk through -
electric seat - seat air conditioner -
seat heater - full flat seat -
ottoman - idling stop -
obstacle sensor - cruise control -
anti-theft device - Collision Damage Mitigation Brake -
parking assist - passenger airbag -
side airbag - curtain airbag -
discharged lamp - LED headlight -
front camera - side camera -
all around camera - electric rear gate -
lift up - supercharger model -

inquiry

free
Contact us by phone
0078-6002-284504
*Some dial lines, IP and optical lines cannot be used.

Click here to contact us by email

Store name

VRP Co., Ltd.
Old cars & out-of-print cars, leave it to us! We are waiting for you at Sekigahara, the site of the battle that divided the world!

" Your long-held dream starts from here. Enjoy the joy of driving and owning one.

http://www.vrp.co.jp This is our homepage! We have a large inventory of carefully selected high-quality cars from Japan and abroad, including old cars, out-of-print cars, sports cars, and motorcycles! All old cars are carefully stored in our showroom for future owners!  
*We are increasing our purchases! If you want to give up your car or motorcycle, please give us a call*

Corporate name   VRP Co., Ltd.
address   3500-1 Sekigahara, Sekigahara-cho, Fuwa-gun, Gifu Prefecture
business hours   09:00~18:00
Regular holiday   Sunday/Thursday
business license license   1.Secondhand goods dealer license [No. 531100000551/
Gifu Prefecture Public Safety Commission]

i-img600x450-1698988179nct1uv162599.jpg

i-img600x450-16989881797fsu7s162599.jpg

i-img600x450-1698988179vjlvjn162599.jpg

• 1 month later...

White 1971 1500DX Bluebird 4dr  909,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d1119112422

Nissan Bluebird N510 Mission 4-speed manual with documents

Thank you for viewing this vehicle from among the many exhibited vehicles.
1972 Bluebird N510 Mission 4-speed manual Deluxe Funder mirror and right Funder turn signal are inside the vehicle.Please check the actual vehicle before bidding. Please call us with any questions.

I will be exhibiting from Saitama Prefecture.
Thank you for your consideration. 
About payment amount/delivery method
In addition to the winning bid price, the following fee ① will be charged for this vehicle. 
Payment total: Successful bid amount +①
*Successful bid amount does not equal payment amount. 
●Miscellaneous expenses● 
①Recycling fee 5400 yen
~~~
Since we have a carrier car, we will arrange land transportation after consulting with you (land transportation costs will be referred to ZERO Co., Ltd.).
If the location is far away, the successful bidder will be responsible for arranging and paying for the item.
Notes
*We do not offer prompt decisions, discounts, vehicle exchanges, long-term storage, vehicle rentals, parts sales in bulk, cut sales, etc.
*Please check the actual vehicle as much as possible.
*Sold as is, no after-sales, no advice, no claims, no returns.
*We cannot accept cancellations of bids, cancellations after a successful bid, or returns.
If there is a clear reason to cancel the bid after it has been awarded, a handling fee of 100,000 yen will be charged.
Please do not bid if you cannot pay within 3 days.
As an amateur, I think there are many things that I am lacking in, but I will do my best to respond.
important point
○We do not sell parts attached to exhibited vehicles separately, so please do not ask questions. ○Please do not bid if you are new or have a low rating. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like photos, please ask. *Prank bids by people with a new rating of 0 are occurring frequently, and we will delete bids from people with a new rating who have not asked any questions. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

i-img799x1200-1703598027n7rflc74108.jpg

i-img811x1200-1703598057sgekms269779.jpg

i-img799x1200-1703598131aqghye272941.jpg

i-img799x1200-1703598027zcp1cb73344.jpg

Silver 1971 1600GL Bluebird 4dr  2,500,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f1119932411

Bluebird 510GL L1800cc→2000cc

comment
Bluebird 510GL engine L18 modified Solex 44 Pie F coilover DR30 5 speed MT Octopus This is the 3rd owner (the 2nd owner is a car dealer) and there is a record book up to the 1st owner. It's been about 18 years since I bought it. During that time, it was stored in a garage for 15 years.I once participated in the 510 event in Hamamatsu from Saitama Prefecture, and was able to drive comfortably on the Tomei Expressway. Since it is an old car, there is some rust. A little on the left step and a little on the bottom of the left rear fender. Other than that, I think there is some light rust, but I think it is in good condition. Since the car was painted when it was new, only the exterior has been completely painted once. When I bought it 18 years ago, I had the rust on the left and right steps (approximately 5 x 10 cm) repaired at a famous restoration shop in Saitama. (It cost 600,000 yen) I think it's good to drive it as is, or use it as a base car and modify it to your own taste. It's different from the ones that have been painted many times and have thick paint or are filled with putty. However, since this is an old car, it is being sold as is. No claims, no returns please. We will not do business with anyone who does not understand. If you don't have any knowledge about cars, please refrain from doing so as you may regret it later. Thank you for your continued support, albeit for a short time.

i-img900x1200-1704286950zuixrh7.jpg

i-img900x1200-1704286950lkovly7.jpg

i-img900x1200-1704286950fdjgh17.jpg

Green 1971 1800SSS Bluebird 4dr  4,290,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k1118844235

Immediate decision! H510 Datsun Bluebird 1800SSS 5-speed MT (replacement) L18 engine Solex cab External muffler External suspension

Product details

◇Model H510 ◇Capacity 5 people ◇Displacement 1800cc

i-img640x480-1703407308ytvoxq79315.jpg

i-img640x480-1703407308qt6trt79315.jpg

i-img640x480-1703407308tkcfm779315.jpg

i-img640x472-1703407308vqhglq79315.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Lavender 1971 Datsun Van project  499,999 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w1121083568

Nissan Datsun 510 Bluebird Van Exterior Finished

Ibaraki Town, Higashi Ibaraki District, Ibaraki Prefecture, ordinary car specialty store

"Vintage Kart Tri".

Sold as is, current vehicle available for inspection. (Please make a reservation in advance.)

Regardless of whether or not it is explained, the actual vehicle will be given priority in all cases of missing or defective items.
Also, as this is a current car, there is no guarantee of no claims or returns.

*There are some people who cannot be contacted or request cancellation after making a purchase.
We cannot accept requests for any reason.

If unavoidable, the rating is very poor.
You will be required to pay a system usage fee + cancellation fee (10% of the winning bid amount).

*Recycling fee separate

*If you are changing the name yourself, please keep a 50,000 yen security deposit until the procedure is completed.

*Pick-up is within 2 weeks after winning bid.

*The successful bidder is responsible for making arrangements to pick up the item. Arrangements by our company are negotiable.

Please bid only if you understand the above.

~About the exhibited vehicle~

datsun bluebird van

Exterior repainted

wagon registration

There are many items out of stock, so please check the actual vehicle.

For those who are unable to arrange transportation, we can also arrange for our own transportation or affiliated transportation. Please contact us.

If you have any other questions, please ask.

We look forward to receiving your bids.

i-img1200x1200-1705110721omubmw594452.jpg

i-img1200x900-1705110837eq0b8u599577.jpg

i-img1200x900-1705110909srb1mi587230.jpg

i-img1200x1200-1705110760pkcmqz409417.jpg

White 1972 Datsun 1400DX Bluebird 4dr  350,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g1121175962

510 Bluebird 4-door sedan (Dongara) Documents included, pickup only

comment
◆Product Description◆
Year Model: 1972
Model: N510Vehicle
Number: N510-012173Car
Name: Bluebird 1400 4 door sedan
Mileage: Unknown
Engine: NoneExterior
Color: White

◆Product Details◆
There are documents that have been temporarily deleted. .
This is a Dongara body without the hood, trunk door, and front fenders (left and right).
There are scratches and rust.
There are holes in the floor due to rust, but I think the body is still usable.
The vehicle storage location will be Utsunomiya City, Tochigi Prefecture.

◆Shipping Fee◆
Pick-up only please.

◆About payment◆
①Bank transfer [Yokohama Bank]
②Yahoo! Easy payment
The above will be used.

i-img1200x810-17052012466tvoor623091.jpg

i-img1200x900-1705201275hm2aqb630505.jpg

i-img1200x900-1705201304zuh4ak603569.jpg

i-img1200x900-1705201253nqm5jg419660.jpg

Edited by carterb

Blue 1970 Datsun 1600SSS Bluebird Coupe  350,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d1121165628

510 Bluebird SSS 2-door coupe (race car specification body) No documents, pick-up only

comment
◆Product description ◆
Year model: Unknown
Model: H510Vehicle
number: H510-001454Car
name: Bluebird SSS 2 door Coupe
Mileage: Unknown
Engine: None
Exterior color: Blue
◆Product details ◆
MOMO steering, racing starter switch panel, It has a race car body with door panels, a fuel tank in the trunk, and a roll bar.
Comes with 6 meters, dashboard, and aluminum wheels.
Although there are scratches and rust, I think the body is still usable.
The vehicle storage location will be Utsunomiya City, Tochigi Prefecture.

◆Shipping Fee◆
Pick-up only please.

◆About payment◆
①Bank transfer [Yokohama Bank]
②Yahoo! Easy payment
The above will be used.

i-img1200x998-1705202429p9gqfk615420.jpg

i-img1200x899-1705202091zga2p2608582.jpg

i-img1200x792-1705202448l8t4ms618818.jpg

• Like 1

Model: H510Vehicle
number: H510-001454Car
name: Bluebird SSS 2 door Coupe

H designates L18 engine but where's the KH510 with the K specifying its a coupe??? KP510s were also built and offered at the same time.

Drum brakes on the front?????????

White 1972 1400DX Bluebird 4dr  1,800,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h1122514178

Nissan Datsun 510 Bluebird 4D Cab 5MT

Thank you very much for seeing it. This is a representative listing for 510 Bluebird Solex 5MT. You can check the current car. Please let us know your desired date in advance. I have heard that there is no standard engine replacement, but I am not sure. The transmission is 5 speed. (I don't know which car model the transmission is. Sorry.) The clutch is made by an outside company. (It makes a rattling noise. OS Giken clutch?) It has electric power steering. It appears that the wiring was disconnected during the interior restoration. When it became electric, it seemed quite light and comfortable. The carb has been replaced with a Solex, and the response is quite good, but I only run it around the premises with the engine running for a short time to maintain its condition, so I recommend overhauling it.As it is an old car, please do not have any knowledge of maintenance yourself. I think it's the best car for anyone who has one. Additional meters Oil pressure Water temperature Tachometer Fuel pressure Interior non-manufactured seats (Recaro? Reclining driver's seat, passenger seat) Seat fabric reupholstery Rear seat available Seat fabric reupholstery Door interior upholstery All 4D interior is quite clean. This is my subjective opinion, but it's extremely beautiful. Due to time and space issues, the restoration of the driver's seat console is currently underway. The exterior has over fenders, and it looks cool even when it's stopped. Although it is this model year, it has been stored under a roof with a shutter and is in very good condition. However, please refrain from bidding based on the idea that the car is old and recent. Please check the actual car and make a bid if you are satisfied with the purchase. No claims, no returns, please. It has already cost more than the listing price. Thank you for your consideration. I will do my best to answer any questions you may have, but since I am selling on behalf of the seller, it may take some time for me to respond, but I will respond to the best of my understanding, so thank you for your understanding.

i-img1200x901-1706104824d1xdd97.jpg

i-img1200x900-1706104824fgd8hi7.jpg

i-img1200x900-1706104824mab4o67.jpg

i-img1200x900-17061048248bhykz7.jpg

White 1968 1600dx Bluebird 4dr  3,510,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r1122591613

510 modified (official) Bluebird early model

1968 model
Mileage: 91,000km 

■The interior, exterior, and engine have all been completed, but it seems that some maintenance is required.
■It will be temporarily deleted and handed over as is.
■Please use a loaded vehicle to pick up the item.
■We are not responsible for any defects after delivery.
■Please check the photos for details.
If you have any other concerns or questions, please contact tm671521tm@yahoo.co.jp .

≪What I would like you to promise me≫
  =Please be sure to read=
-Please contact us within 24 hours after winning the bid.
(If we cannot contact you, we will cancel the bid for the successful bidder's convenience)
・Those who can pick up the vehicle within one week after the successful bid
・Cancellations after a successful bid are strictly prohibited regardless of whether or not the vehicle has been inspected.
 (A cancellation fee of 50,000 yen will be charged.) 
・Regardless of whether or not the vehicle has been inspected, please observe no claims and no returns after making a successful bid.
  Priority will be given to the current vehicle, so we recommend checking the current vehicle.
・If you have a low rating or a rating of 5 or less, we may cancel your bid after reviewing your rating to prevent mischief.
-This is an old car, so please check carefully and understand before bidding.

i-img579x416-17061692019coxc47.jpg

i-img1200x900-1706169201kdhwxc7.jpg

i-img540x925-1706169201dheu537.jpg

i-img640x480-1706169201t8kgep7.jpg

Blue 1972 1600DX Bluebird 4dr  2,980,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n1123031695

Datsun Bluebird 510DX fully restored vehicle

comment Completely restored, very clean and rare 3MT Bencora It will be Bluebird 510DX. Currently in concrete shutter garage I keep it covered. It has been restored with the engine removed. Since it came to me, the engine has been running well without any problems. The vehicle is as beautiful or even more beautiful than it looks in the driving photos. (In my opinion, Bull 510 is the most beautiful I've ever seen) I hope that someone who cares about this 510 will continue to maintain it to organize their garage. The other day on YouTube's ``Uiki Channel'' program, my We were given a detailed and easy-to-understand coverage of the Bull 510DX. Please take a look. Please contact us for any other questions. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Vehicle inspection until July this year Mileage stated in previous vehicle inspection: 66, 200km Current mileage: 69.077 km (will increase slightly due to vehicle maintenance) (Added at 11:35 on January 30, 2024) Thank you for your many inquiries. ^_^ If you watch Uiki Channel YouTube, you will understand. 510 with Bencora look used in USA.You can run comfortably and comfortably. I have a question over the phone. ① The original air conditioner is installed, but there is no gas at present. ②Currently the tachometer was not working, but it was good for running. There are no problems at all. (The meter has been overhauled by a vendor and is left as is. It will work if you connect it, so if you are the successful bidder, you can connect it and give it to me.) When choosing an old car, we recommend that you look at the car once, or if you live far away, carefully check the images that interest you before purchasing. (I will send you an image of the part you are interested in) This is a custom for private sales.This is NO CREATION Rita. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

The auction ended after one day - before I could talk to Brenda about getting this to replace Granny.

I'm curious about the Uiki Channel Youtube channel reference.  I searched but could not find it.

I'm also curious about the "Bencora look used in the USA".  I guess that's somehow referencing the slot mags but what does it mean?

i-img1200x900-1706514032idp64m7.jpg

i-img1200x900-1706514032ltragv7.jpg

i-img1200x859-17065140328oomc27.jpg

i-img1200x900-1706514032zmuzf17.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Orange 1971 1800SSS Bluebird 4dr  750,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h1124578794

★H510★ Bluebird 1800ss ★MT★L18★

Description of item

Thank you for visiting.

Please be sure to read the following to the end, and we look forward to receiving your bids.

As stated in the notes, we ask that you be able to contact us within 24 hours after winning a bid, including the winning bid date, pick up the item within 7 days, and make payment within 7 days.

★ Today we will be selling a Nissan Bluebird 1800ss

★ This vehicle is difficult to obtain these days, so please participate in the auction.

★ It's a very beautiful car.

★ Even though it's an old car, there's not much to do. Almost everything is working fine.

★ I drove the car, and there were no problems with driving. Brakes and lights are working properly.

★ The car has been completely repainted including the engine bay.

★ The engine has been overhauled and rebuilt.

★ Air conditioning unit is installed. If there is gas, cold air will be blown.

★ 15-inch aluminum wheels.

★ There are tears on the driver's seat and passenger seat. Most of the interior is in good condition.

★ Although it is an old car, there have been no major modifications and it is in almost original condition.

★ Please understand that this is an old car. We recommend checking the actual car. As far as we checked, the car is in very good condition.

Payment Details

Amount to be paid
Successful bid vehicle price

Please strictly adhere to the 3Ns (no claims, no returns, no cancellations).

*No complaints will be accepted after a successful bid. *
If you cancel under any circumstances, you will be charged 50,000 yen.
To avoid any trouble after making a successful bid, please check the actual vehicle.
If you make a successful bid without inspecting the actual vehicle, we will not accept any complaints even if there is an oversight on our part or a mistake in the description, so we recommend that you inspect the actual vehicle.
We can only check the vehicle during the day, but please note that it may not be convenient for you. Please be sure to check the question column.
To avoid any trouble after a successful bid, we will ask for a copy of the car sales contract and driver's license.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for watching until the end. We look forward to your participation.

i-img1200x900-1707594328cxlapm332580.jpg

i-img675x1200-1707594349gfldef349574.jpg

i-img1200x675-1707594348qpkmxs342601.jpg

i-img1200x900-17075944065wkepi327406.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Gorgeous Silver 1972 Bluebird Van   3,200,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k1127410832

★Rare! Beautiful car! Datsun 510 Bluebird Van Many modifications L18 replacement 4 speed floor MT Kyoto★

+*☆   Solex 40 Pie Enkei 14 inch Competition Hand Sports Muffler ☆*+

■Equipment/Comments

Thank you very much for viewing our item among the many items for sale.
This is a used 1972 model 510 Bluebird van.
Despite its age, the exterior and interior of the vehicle are clean and in great condition.
There are many modifications such as engine replacement (L18), transmission replacement (floor 4-speed MT), Solex 40 pie, Enkei 14 inch, competition engine, sports muffler, etc.
There are small scratches, small paint chips, rust, etc., so if you are concerned about details, please be sure to check the actual car.
There will also be an inspection, so you can come directly to pick up the car after making a successful bid and drive it home.
Since this is an old vehicle, we will not accept any claims or returns. If you are concerned about details, please be sure to check the actual vehicle before bidding.

★Actual mileage 14,327km

☆Inspection until March 21, 2020

★Engine replacement (L18)/Mission replacement (floor 4-speed MT)

☆Solex 40 Pie/Enkei 14 inch

★Compehan sports muffler

☆175/60R14 Yokohama Neova

■Exterior

・It has a beautiful exterior considering its model year.
・We have tires for vehicle inspection.
- There are touch ups, small scratches, small paint chips, rust, etc.
・I have heard that there has been no restoration history, but since it is an old vehicle, I do not know.
-There may be scratches, line scratches, dimples, touch-up marks, etc. that are not fully visible in the photos, or other oversights, so if you are concerned about details or are nervous, be sure to check the actual car before purchasing. Please bid.

■Interior

・Since it is a used vehicle, there are some small scratches, but there are no unpleasant smells and I think the interior is in good condition for the model year.
-The floor mats are almost new.
- Also includes a new van car seat.
- There may be other scratches or oversights that are not shown in the photos, so if you are concerned about details or are nervous, please be sure to check the actual car before bidding.

■Institution

・Currently, there are no abnormalities in the engine or transmission.
・The air conditioner works, but it doesn't work very well.
・The mileage is based on the replacement history as the engine has been replaced and the meter has been replaced.
-As you can see if you check the actual car, it accelerates and decelerates well and can run smoothly without any problems.
-As you can see by looking at the pictures, I spent a considerable amount of money on maintaining the car a year ago, and since then I have only ridden it occasionally on my days off.

■Notes

- Please ask questions from the question column regarding checking the current vehicle. (We will not respond to questions with addresses posted other than by email)
- The current company confirmation location and the delivery location at the time of winning bid will be at or around the Family Mart Ohara Sanzenin store in Sakyo Ward, Kyoto City.
・You are welcome to check the actual vehicle in order to avoid any trouble.
-We welcome your questions, so please feel free to ask until you are satisfied.
・As the vehicle will be inspected, you may come directly to pick it up and take it home. You can also make payment at that time.

・Although we have tried to be as detailed as possible, there may be oversights, omissions, or errors in entry. In that case, we will give priority to the actual car, so if you are concerned about details or are nervous, please be sure to check the actual car before bidding.
・Please note that this is a used vehicle, so the way people feel and express it may differ depending on the person.
- If the name change occurs after April, the successful bidder will be responsible for the full amount of next year's automobile tax.

*Please bid only if you can contact us within 3 days of the successful bid date, make the transfer within one week, and change the name within 2 weeks.
*In order to avoid mischievous bidding and trouble, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we will not accept bids from those with new IDs, those with many bad reviews, and those with few reviews. Please note that if a bid is made, the bid may be canceled or deleted at the successful bidder's convenience. If you wish to bid with a new ID or with less evaluation, please contact us in the question column.
*This vehicle is my acquaintance's vehicle.
*After the transaction is completed, we ask that there be no complaints or returns.

★Payment Details
- The total amount to be paid to us after a successful bid is the winning bid amount + recycling fee of 5,400 yen + (deposit of 30,000 yen). ・We will keep 30,000 yen
until the name change is completed , but we will refund it immediately after the name change is confirmed. ・Please only pay if you are able to pay in cash by bank transfer or hand delivery. (Transfer fees are to be borne by the successful bidder) - We do not support loans, installment payments, discount negotiations, etc. ・Please bid only if you can make the payment within one week from the successful bid date, or if you can pay when you come to pick up the item in person. ★There will be land transportation, collection details , and inspection, so it is possible for you to come directly to pick up the item and take it home. You can also make payment at that time. ・Basically, we do not arrange land transportation. ★Please bid only if you are able to contact us within 3 days of the bid/successful bid details /successful bid date, make the transfer within one week, and change the name within two weeks. ・In order to avoid mischievous bidding and trouble, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we will not accept bids from those with new IDs, those with many bad reviews, and those with few reviews. Please note that if a bid is placed, the bid may be canceled or deleted at the successful bidder's convenience. If you wish to bid with a new ID or with less evaluation, please contact us in the question column. *In the case of direct collection after a successful bid, cancellation without checking the actual vehicle will be charged 30,000 yen. *If you pick up the item directly after a successful bid, a cancellation fee of 15,000 yen will be charged if you check the actual vehicle. *After a successful bid, please do not cancel if the item is shipped by land. ・After the transaction is completed, there will be no complaints or returns.

i-img640x480-1709599134po3mqh25.jpg

i-img640x480-1709599144zav8kg72390.jpg

14.jpg

i-img640x480-1709599134aokmhv73882.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Green 1969 1600SSS Bluebird 4dr  1,005,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d1129870582

Datsun Bluebird 510 SSS Sedan 4 door 4 speed MT L16 Solex and many others

comment
Thank you very much for seeing it.

This is a 510 early SSS with vehicle inspection (until January 2020).
The exterior was rust-removed and repainted at a sheet metal paint shop.
This is a genuine Toyota color. (For the time being, British Green)
There doesn't seem to be any serious holey rust.
I think it's a pretty good car body.
In my opinion, I think it's very beautiful.
The following is the content that was replaced and restored.

All painted by exterior contractor
14 inch longchamp wheels
tire tension
Front coilover (used item)
Rear suspension, shock coilovers (new)
stainless muffler
solex
Brake master back new
MSD ignition system
new water pump
7 blade fan
New starter motor
Alternator new
radiator hose
headlight led
Works bell anti-theft handle
nardi handle
Replaced with tachometer digital
Water temperature, oil temperature, voltage, oil pressure meter
Center console restored
The dash was cracked so I restored it myself (it looks pretty good)
Room lamp does not light up
I cleaned the interior myself

You can run, turn, and stop as normal.
I don't think there are any problems so far, but please be aware that this is an old car before bidding.
The engine is difficult to start at first, but it will start after about 3 to 6 times.

Please rest assured that this is not a malicious listing.
I have another car that I would like to sell.

This is not a cheap transaction, so please understand the following before bidding.
Please understand that this is an old car, so we do not know when it will break down.
We do not accept any complaints or refunds after purchase.
We sell to those who can repair the malfunction or exterior by themselves, or to those who can hire a contractor.
We do not accept applications for those who are slow in transactions and deposits, or those who feel uneasy about transactions.
We are unable to confirm the actual vehicle.
The item will be delivered after the name has been changed.
Please ask any questions you may have.

Thank you.

(Added March 25, 2024 06:58)
Thank you for watching.
Since I received the desired amount from the question column, I will respond here.
The amount you offered is not a bad amount.
However, the desired amount was a little higher, so I answered here.
In the end, we will sell it even if it is at that price, so thank you for your patience until the end.
In addition, we will end the sale early if we receive the desired amount, so if you have a desired amount, please use the question column.
You may bid as is.
I would like to sell it quickly, so I may end the sale early even if the desired price is reached.
Thank you for your cooperation.

(Added at 21:00, March 25, 2024)
There was something I forgot to mention, so I would like to add an explanation.
The front and rear bumpers have been replaced with new ones, so there is no rust at all, but there are no holes for installing the overrider.
Thank you.

i-img1081x1200-1711256406wbcirj222.jpg

i-img1200x900-1711256407gvqj5s222.jpg

i-img1200x900-1711256408srlkf9222.jpg

i-img1037x1200-1711256407qtbssd222.jpg

Red 1972 1400DX Bluebird 4dr  2,700,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/1130123260

1972 Datsun Bluebird DATSUN 510 Old car Datsun Bluebird Kanagawa Current car can be confirmed

comment
Thank you very much for seeing it.
Thank you for your understanding after reading the explanation.
For sale is a 1972 Datsun Bluebird 510 4 door sedan.

[Product Description]
Current vehicle confirmation: Possible
accident history.
About delivery: Delivery as is.
Although it is possible to pick up the item directly, please arrange for land transportation at the successful bidder's expense.
Payment amount: Only the winning bid price of the vehicle
*Land transportation costs are to be paid separately by the successful bidder.Name
change: Possible

tail lamp.Coupe tail lamp.Sequential, but not a flowing turn signal.
Engine L14 type 1.42L
floor 4 speed manual
Solex 40 pi I will give you a filter if necessary.
Stent octopus
ignition coil
External
Desvillea External muffler
I overhauled it before the stock radiator.
Thermostat replacement coilover
with electric fan
Manufacturer unknown
rear down suspension
aluminum wheel Manufacturer unknown
tachometer Auto gage
32?34? pie steering I didn't measure the actual size so I forgot.
The exterior is in good shape. Paint peeling, peeling, etc.,
bonnet repaired ,
fender claw folded  , body
paint peeling, rust floating.
Previously, I was wearing an Encadish 14 inch 7J.
Interior lamp was missing.
Dashboard was cracked.
Kenwood speaker .
Audio
heater core was punctured. The entire heater core has been removed (I have it in stock).The heater core requires an overhaul.
Front door visor: Blue clear. Rare.
Driver's seat is torn.
Exterior has wear overall (paint peeling, lifting, etc.).
Sheet metal is used before the bonnet (because it was bent).
Front chin spoiler
. Engine has been overhauled above the waist. The top is opened and the surface is polished. Try adjusting the tappet and carburetor again.

After a successful bid, the cost of the loader etc. will be borne by the successful bidder.
I put a lot of effort into it, enjoyed it, and rode it with care.
Currently, it is stored indoors with a roof at a friend's factory in Kanagawa.
Since this is an old car, we recommend that you have it serviced by someone who has the skills and knowledge.
I think there may be some details left out, so please be sure to ask questions.
We recommend that you check the actual vehicle to prevent any trouble.
Please understand that this is a used item before bidding. Mischievous bids or incorrect bids will be reported to Yahoo immediately.
After a successful bid, we will hold a deposit of 50,000 yen until the name is changed.
Please make a bid with confidence and use NC.NR after making a successful bid.
Below are additional photos. Please feel free to copy the link and take a look. The Yahoo BOX that I used to use is no longer available, and I don't know how to post recent photos, so if you can't see them or have any questions, please be sure to contact me.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-9r3tfToFmaJscTXAyBuUqWKIGXbDAmx

08030947880 To Konishi

i-img1200x900-1711436886iq7zxo7.jpg

i-img900x1200-1711436886fe7jtg7.jpg

i-img1200x900-1711436886vv5gru7.jpg

i-img1200x900-1711436886dphojd7.jpg

Safari Brown 1970 1600 SSS Bluebird Coupe   3,980,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f1130117895

Rare 510 Bluebird 2 door coupe 1600SSS L16 Datsun from Kanagawa

comment
510 Bluebird 2-door coupe SSS, which is rarely seen these days
 will be exhibited.

Solex etc. are not included and it is a genuine SU cab specification.
It has been lowered with down suspension.
The wheels are Hayashi Racing!

Both the front and rear bumpers are very clean with no dull plating.

The exterior is probably an all-painted vehicle, but it is very clean with no noticeable scratches.
The interior is still showing signs of deterioration over time.

The engine starts and accelerates very well!

We also record videos and can send them to you.

I think the rust on the underside is not a concern.

Regarding the condition, since there is also a part of the personal manager, we will always proceed with checking the actual vehicle.

Please bid only if you have an understanding of old cars.

Land transportation and vehicle inspection will be conducted separately.
Regarding the vehicle inspection, we will ask you to actually check the actual vehicle and provide a quote after consultation, so we cannot give you an approximate price immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.

If you wish to check the actual vehicle, please refrain from making reservations the day before or on the day.

Old car Solex Hakosuka Same Bull Coupe 510 610 810 910 JDM 
Neo Classic Watanabe Hayashi Kenmeri Japan SSR Nissan Sanitra

i-img1200x900-1711441084oses5d262070.jpg

i-img1200x1200-17114410515pohkd296975.jpg

i-img1200x1200-1711441062r63rbv25.jpg

i-img1200x900-1711441101kwoo9e242919.jpg

White 1972 1600GL Bluebird 4dr  2,363,637 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b1129531727

[Miscellaneous fees] Money back guarantee: 1972 Nissan Bluebird aluminum wheels MT

Car basic information
Manufacture name
"
nissan Car model name
"
Bluebird
grade name Aluminum wheel MT Displacement 1,590cc
Model year November 1972 Imported car model year -
Mileage 77,000km mileage status Actual driving
color White type color name white
Vehicle inspection expiration date Until February 2020 Mission 4 speed manual
body type
"
sedan Model

P510

Evaluation by retailer

Exterior condition Although there are some visible scratches and dents, the car is relatively clean.
Interior condition A relatively clean car with some visible scratches, dirt, and holes.
Vehicle condition comment  

situation
Repair history none
Mileage 77000Km
mileage status Actual driving
About the condition Click here for images of scratches etc.
[Money-Back Guarantee]
In the unlikely event that the meter has been returned fraudulently or the vehicle is submerged in water or stolen, we will refund the full amount of the vehicle.

058f9898_car_11.jpg

i-img640x480-1711008990hcivyj173469.jpg

058f9898_car_40.jpg

058f9898_car_16.jpg

White 1968 bluebird 4dr  60,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g1130806428

Datsun Bluebird 510 with documents, base vehicle, delivered as is.

comment
This is a base vehicle. How about a restoration base?
As you can see in the image, this is a Dongara without any interior parts or engine.
There is a section below the waist of the engine, but I'm not sure if it can be used.
The tire I currently have has burst, so I can't get air into it. If you can bring me a replacement tire, I can replace it and push it.
If it's a carrier car, you can jack it up, move it, and then pull it up with a winch.
It doesn't have a handle, but when I move it here, I use the handle I have on hand to move it.
Since the condition is as shown in the image, we cannot accept any complaints.
Land transportation cannot be arranged here either.
Basically, please pick it up (if the successful bidder makes all the arrangements, we will hand it over to the land transportation company)

(Added on April 2, 2024, 10:11 p.m.)
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will only be able to pick up items on Sunday mornings.

i-img1200x900-1711887331rspfhb47257.jpg

i-img1200x900-1711887350le8jxi90994.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

White 1970 1600GL Bluebird 4dr  2,200,000 Yen - rare Okinawa spec car

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l1132893062

Okinawa specification left hand drive column 3 speed gear 510 Bluebird with air conditioner

comment

[Product condition]

◆A very valuable Okinawa spec left-hand drive, 3-speed column shift, and genuine hanging air conditioner (R124 gas), which is becoming increasingly rare.

◆1970 Datsun 510 Bluebird before Okinawa returned to Japan. It's not just one owner.

◆I have reverted to the full normal version since I previously listed it and listed it again.

◆Currently, the engine is in good condition, but the car is over 50 years old. There are no guarantees. If you do not understand old cars, please do not bid.

◆We repaired the brake line and installed drum brakes on all four wheels. Brake shoes replaced with new ones

◆Because it is a left-hand drive, it is inconvenient to drive on high speeds, so I installed ETC.

◆No claims, no returns. Please do not bid if you cannot understand Japanese or are nervous.

◆The cooler is currently leaking gas. I think it would be better to clean the piping of the cooler hose. No further maintenance is possible here.

◆Sold as is. There is no guarantee. We will exchange a contract.

◆The sheet metal needs a little more finishing. I will give you a new left fender. There are other parts I've collected, one genuine handle, and many others.

◆We received many inquiries from local residents, but most of them were disappointingly ridiculed. ``I can't get a garage certificate,'' ``I can't find a sheet metal factory,'' ``My family is against me,'' ``I can't pay?'' Most of them are things that you have to clear when making inquiries from the beginning, but I can't understand that you want it from the beginning but can't buy it. do not have? There were only people like that. It was hard to deal with people who kept making excuses as to why they couldn't buy it.

◆We welcome inquiries from those who have a solid reason to buy and have sufficient funds.

◆If you think it's strange, add it to the blacklist.

◆I would like to keep the "Oki 5" license plate locally, but I have another car, so I put it up for sale to raise money for the restoration. We have received inquiries, but it is not possible to continue using the Oki 5 license plate in other prefectures. If you can ask someone you know in Okinawa to give your name, please use that method. I can't keep it in my name.

◆Note: Discount negotiations and installment payments are not possible. We are not doing trade-ins/exchanges to reduce the number of units. If you have previously inquired and are unable to purchase, please do not inquire. Please don't ask questions that waste time.

◆Please ask if you have any questions.

◆Fee is 100,000 yen for land transport to Okinawa port and stopping at Tokyo Ariake Port. 90,000 yen to Osaka Nanko Port and 80,000 yen to Fukuoka Hakata Port. please refer. Please make your own arrangements from the port to your home. 

◆All parts will be delivered in a car. I will give you a BRE type front spoiler.

◆About delivery: Can be picked up directly, land transportation can be arranged

◆Payment amount: Expenses not included in the winning bid Recycling fee 5,400 yen/monthly automobile tax

◆Name change deposit 50,000 yen Deposit After confirming the change, the specified We will refund the amount to your account.

•  

i-img1200x1200-1713264448o7ef4w7.jpg

i-img1200x1200-1713264448gxupr37.jpg

i-img1200x1200-1713264448cs69bw7.jpg

i-img1200x1200-1713264448xgdwiu7.jpg