Bluebirds for Sale

carterb

Red 1972 1600GL bluebird 4dr  6,500,000 Yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l1131344187

Nissan 510 Bluebird P510 Sports Injection Custom Modification L16 Kai V Pro Control Hayashi Wheel Fully Painted Wire Tack Full Tune

Thank you for visiting. 510 Bluebird This is a custom vehicle. First of all, although this vehicle will be listed on behalf of an acquaintance, we will be responsible for everything. Since this is an old, expensive and customized car, only those who are serious about purchasing it should check the actual car. Please be sure to bring a copy of your driver's license, passport, or other ID to prevent teasing or theft. We will do our best to answer questions, but we will not answer questions that we only want to know about the specifications or that we feel are a nuisance. In addition, in order to preserve the content, we will only communicate via email. We do not accept phone calls. You can also ask questions without answers. We will not exchange vehicles. The mileage is based on the actual mileage, but since it is a vehicle like this, please use it as a reference only. Now let's move on to the vehicle description. First registered in 1972, it has been fully restored and customized, and was inspected in January of this year. This is a vehicle featured in a famous magazine. This is a vehicle manufactured by a famous tuning shop. Engine L16 modified head processing, camshaft, surface grinding, etc. have all been done. Pistons and other parts are also processed using PWC. I will not describe the details of the engine internals. Uses Kameari cell motor, alternator, chromoly flywheel, reinforced crack, etc. Intake and exhaust 45 pipes Injection system HKS V Pro 3.4 control Direct ignition Bosch fuel pump, in-pump collector supply All Teflon mesh hose Octopus foot from barnacle 4-1 manifold Shop one-off stainless steel muffler Rear muffler is all coupling flange specifications Mission FS 5 W71B Short 5-speed differential R180 Final 3.9 suspension F S130 processing Lower arm pillow adjustment type R Car height adjustment type Direct winding spring electric power steering Hayashi CR type new F 7.0j R8.0j Fully restored body fully painted, engine room also painted of course The finished floor and other parts were in good condition, so they remained original and no sheet metal work was done. Rear fender inner wide processed engine room wire tack The interior remains original while additional meters etc. have been installed. It is a very easy to drive and fast car. If you have ever ridden a normal 510 Bull, this is a specification that will surprise you. It has good starting performance, so it can be used for everyday riding. Since we are not a shop, we do not charge consumption tax, but registration (name change) fees and recycling fees will be charged separately. If you are nearby, we will transport it to you. Please contact us separately regarding ground transportation, etc. We can also introduce manufacturing shops, so if you are worried about future maintenance, you can rest assured. Please note that we cannot offer any discounts. Although the vehicle has been restored, it is an old vehicle and will not be indestructible, so we will not accept any complaints. This item will be exhibited from Tatsuno City, Hyogo Prefecture.

(Added on April 4, 2024, 21:36)
Added. Please choose the grill that comes with the vehicle or the one shown in the additional photo. We do not sell individual items.

(Added 22:33, April 4, 2024)
Loans are not available.
We are unable to issue estimates, receipts, etc.

(Added on April 5, 2024, 11:43 p.m.)
I noticed a mistake in the description and have corrected it.
The expiration date for vehicle inspection is June 2020.
I'm sorry.
Also, although it is an R180 differential, it has an LSD.

i-img1200x675-171223090891xwqy151596.jpg

i-img1200x675-1712230951tb2xrn183816.jpg

i-img1200x675-1712230966v52epd206591.jpg

i-img1200x675-17122309239ceo69209293.jpg

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images