Yota15

Wheels for mild desert rally build

Im looking for suggestions on rally wheels in 14x6 size or close to it. Im not a purest but do want something that looks right. Watanabe and panasports are great but hard to find in that size. I do like 280zx iron cross wheels.... I like SSR mk3, is a 3 piece a terrible choice for a strong wheel? Opinions? Pictures, ideas, thoughts, any help would be great!!! I'll be running 185 70 14 tires.

For Tacoma????? you need 6 bolt, Iron Cross are 4 bolt. Get anything that will support a wide tire.

If it's a secret Nissan car with 4 bolt and you like the Iron Cross rim, you don't need permission, get them!

• Like 2

Then your choice is clear.

I had to look up what a desert rally vehicle is. I don't see a 510 as being one but it looks wide tires for traction and riding on the surface and raised ride height for road clearance for off road.

• Like 1

The safari 510 argues with that perspective, but i guess it depends what you consider to be rally

• Like 1

Stock steelies with wide blizzacks  :devil:

• Like 2

I don't hate that idea! I do like the iron cross z wheels.

• Like 1

Well you will want to lift the ride height to conform to form and function.

• Like 1

ARE Outlaws are pretty cheap, look like truck wheels, and you wouldn't be damaging anything vintage. Of you could get Bassett steels, with beadlock, if you want.

• Like 1

I have a set of Z 14s with BFG on rears already almost new and 185x70x14 fronts.Look like Chevy rally wheels.

• Like 1