Hot Wheels Newest Datsun

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So... I quite possibly have the coolest boyfriend EVER! (Yes, this is Lisa) I got a pretty awesome early christmas present a few nights ago. Clayton "borrowed" some color matched spray paint that matches my 510 so he could have another spray can made... or so I thought. He got one of the new 510 Hot wheels and took the time to take it apart and paint it (with the spray paint and an assortment of sharpies) to look dead on like my 510, except for the rims & air dam. Check out the pictures below, they do no justice for the work he did, I love it!

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

You can't really tell from the pictures but he "chromed" the bumpers and the pillar vents, Blacked out the right spots on the grill, highlighted my high beams and colored the side markers the right colors. Oh, and he painted the roll cage. :lol:

how did he reseal the package?

I'm sooooo glad I went to Anal-Wart (oops, Wal-Mart!) tonight to get some Christmas presents for my buddy's kids. About crapped my pants since I hadn't seen this thread. Bought two, one for me, one for my buddy's 2.5 year old. Super sweet kid and already a tomboy. Freakin' awesome! Got here a monster truck and the 510.

My buddy is a big NASCAR fan, but I'm turning him to the rallycross side and he does like my 510.

Now we need a 4 door African Safari Rally 510 hot wheels car!!

510hotwheels.jpg

thats rad, my wife blessed me on saturday, she came home from walmart and said i got your fix for ya, she gave me a bag with 3 of the new 510's from hotwheels, i'm really feelin the love..:D

Freaky, your like me, buy all you can find.

and some..

so i got 10 more on the way so iam going to sell a few to ratsun members only and you have to been on for a while so dont think you create an account just to get in on these i will say:fu:

pm me with how many you want and i will see if i can fill your order thanks all

Brian where did you find the "For Sale' Brand 510" I have looked every where for those Wal-Mart, Target, Circle k, Fred Meyers, Any gas station I stop in and cant find them but nice collection and thanks for my Hot Wheels 510

Rite Aid and the smaller Pharmacy's around town.Even walgreens i hardlt ever find them at the more larger Chain style stores good luck guys and let me know if this helps you in your quest of the blue bird

just found 7 more more so i got like 20 of them for sale.going to look in to shipping should be a flate rate.

I was at wal-mart and they where putting out the toys and the guy was doing the hot wheels and just handed them to out of the box. then he came back and just dumped the box out and i put them away. I got them all so dont even try wal-mart in longview lol