If I were the owner or a mod on this forum I would not talk about the number of members or guests for that matter using this site on a daily basis anymore, it is sad what has happened to this site over the last 2/3 years, I have always since joining this forum looked at how many members were using this site, 3 years ago and earlier there were 40 to 75 members on here all the time during the evening(my evening, 6/7pm), now the average appears to be 20 to 40 members using the site, I used to see over a 100 members using the site all the time, and I am talking about members, not guests, it's been a long time since I seen a 100 members on here.

Maybe it has something to do with facebook and other sites/forums/places like that, maybe it doesn't have anything to do with them, maybe it has to do with the choices/changes that were made here, but there is no going back as it is what it is now, I am sure that it is easier to moderate this forum now, as there are not as many members on it anymore.

Guests mean nothing, as a guest cannot post to this forum, only a member can post to this forum.

EDIT  I changed the word "users" to the word "guests" in the post above as using the word users was incorrect, I should have used the word guests, but when I           change a post I do not try to hide it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

233 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

20 members, 212 guests, 1 anonymous users

Never followed it. Just noticed the use and was surprised it was so much.

most likely half of those are bots,or the love gurus trying to get in.

They ain't getting in. One morning I had to erase 120 love potion ads one at a time by hand.

If I were the owner or a mod on this forum I would not talk about the number of members or users for that matter using this site on a daily basis anymore, it is sad what has happened to this site over the last 2/3 years, I have always since joining this forum looked at how many members were using this site, 3 years ago and earlier there were 40 to 75 members on here all the time during the evening(my evening, 6/7pm), now the average appears to be 20 to 40 members using the site, I used to see over a 100 members using the site all the time, and I am talking about members, not users, it's been a long time since I seen a 100 members on here.

Maybe it has something to do with facebook and other sites/forums/places like that, maybe it doesn't have anything to do with them, maybe it has to do with the choices/changes that were made here, but there is no going back as it is what it is now, I am sure that it is easier to moderate this forum now, as there are not as many members on it anymore.

Users mean nothing, as a user cannot post to this forum, only a member can post to this forum.

You don't have to join to make use of information posted here. There are members that have never posted, also there is a rolling in and out of members that join ask questions and then go dormant. It is easier to manage when there is less shit to clean up that's for sure. If someone is of the f/b mindset, then that's where they would be the happiest.

685 Most Online March 10 2015.

You don't have to join to make use of information posted here. There are members that have never posted, also there is a rolling in and out of members that join ask questions and then go dormant. It is easier to manage when there is less shit to clean up that's for sure. If someone is of the f/b mindset, then that's where they would be the happiest.

685 Most Online March 10 2015.

Curious. What is a Facebook mindset?

685 haha.

That was when all the gurus were spamming

Remember all them..

Ridership has dwindled bit it is what it is.can't lead the blind

Fourteen and under, high school non gender specific drama queens and the self absorbed 'take a picture of your ass in the bathroom mirror' and spew every vacuous thought that passes between the ears to the like minded others that either don't really care but wait politely till it's their turn to say nothing, think you are who they want to be like when they grow up or are too tired to think from chewing bubble gum all day like cows in the field. 

most likely half of those are bots,or the love gurus trying to get in.

Good point. Barbarians at the gate.

Fourteen and under, high school non gender specific drama queens and the self absorbed 'take a picture of your ass in the bathroom mirror' and spew every vacuous thought that passes between the ears to the like minded others that either don't really care but wait politely till it's their turn to say nothing, think you are who they want to be like when they grow up or are too tired to think from chewing bubble gum all day like cows in the field. 

Good point. Barbarians at the gate.

Well if they didnt post them pics,or someone.There probably would not be a lot of postits or ass and the like.

But really,it is easy to stay in contact with friends and family.alot of good info out there via it too,like any online forum or chat thing,it has garbage,but weed through it

• Like 1

Well it finally happened again this morning, it's been a long time since it did happen, I did accidentally clicked on that thread a few days ago while logged in and immediately logged out, closed the window, and then logged back in after a few without any issue, today I have not been near that thread, but I am logged in, it's been a couple weeks since it happened last, I was in the general section when it happened, I will remember that now.

Really weird virus if you ask me, and I have to be logged in Ratsun for it to make a showing, very selective virus.

Are you guys talking about Her on that thread again, she don't like that.

Not specifically, i did however accuse the DNC of being corrupt as the TIC when someone posted an article about Seattle residents having to pay more property tax due to a bill passed in 2015 that funnels that money to fund democrats running for office.....maybe the Russians are behind this?

Well if they didnt post them pics,or someone.There probably would not be a lot of postits or ass and the like.

But really,it is easy to stay in contact with friends and family.alot of good info out there via it too,like any online forum or chat thing,it has garbage,but weed through it

Yes my wife say it's the only way to keep track of all :rolleyes: (six) of the grand kids. I guess the way of the now and the future. I'm a Luddite.

Yes, to the bots, think you're right. Like the zombies climbing the wallz

tumblr_md7276GVZ91rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Like 1