Datsun 620 eBay page I never saw before

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just click on the pic, these parts are obviously made of gold, so they seem to think

NO SHIT.

First Z cars, then 510s and now 620s are getting sky high prices.... Stupid prices! 

I've also notice that some older datsuns (411, 320, 520 etc) are getting pricey too! Folks better hold onto the parts the have!

• Like 2

NO SHIT.

First Z cars, then 510s and now 620s are getting sky high prices.... Stupid prices! 

I've also notice that some older datsuns (411, 320, 520 etc) are getting pricey too! Folks better hold onto the parts the have!

Everything but B210s.

• Like 1

Everything but B210s.

True! I'll never understand why B210s aren't more popular. Realistically, a B210 is a 510 with an A series and a solid axle.... hell, you can even swap in the 510 engine cross member and go KA, SR, etc if you wanted to...

True! I'll never understand why B210s aren't more popular. Realistically, a B210 is a 510 with an A series and a solid axle.... hell, you can even swap in the 510 engine cross member and go KA, SR, etc if you wanted to...

1974_Datsun_B210_with_Jay_Leno_1.jpg

There, now just sit back and wait for the Leno effect to kick in...

• Like 1

Well this is just a wild guess here,,,,,,,,,,,,, but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe it's because it has solid axle with smaller brakes and you would have to change just about everything to make it close to as fast as 510....  Or maybe because they look like,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well,,,,,,,,, like b210s

True! I'll never understand why B210s aren't more popular. Realistically, a B210 is a 510 with an A series and a  solid axle .... hell, you can even swap in the 510 engine cross member and go KA, SR, etc if you wanted to...

• Like 1

Well this is just a wild guess here,,,,,,,,,,,,, but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, maybe it's because it has solid axle with smaller brakes and you would have to change just about everything to make it close to as fast as 510....  Or maybe because they look like,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well,,,,,,,,, like b210s

Hey NOW!  its a B210 not a b210    ..so um What did I miss at Canby this year?   LOL

• Like 1

The show was great,, was missing all but one of Busta nuts Datslife crew so camping was smaller bunch,,  but hey there was a really nice >>B<< 210 there this year ..  they did show Vanishing Point so there was firm little titties on the wide screen  at 11:30pm ,, so that was nice...

• Like 1

Nah it wasn't the carbs ,, it was that even the brakelines and brackets looked new from the factory.. I can't think of that factory gold-ish coating the underhood brackets are coated with ,, but i shit you not it all was as near perfect for such an old car as i have ever seen,,,, and not just on a Datsun.

SUs don't move me that way man.

We are going out Sunday to try to acquire one from a field a few miles from here... i am sure that it will be getting parted if ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if we don't get shot.  It is at least 300 feet off road ( all you can really see is from side glass up)  so not even sure it has hood,,  cross your fingers and knock on wood and shit.

Had to edit that a couple times to make it more cryptic. :D

• Like 1