TACOMA meet @ Lefty's April 23

q-tip

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's that time on the month for jdong...

I've had no bad 720 purchases so far..

no you taking on my bad pruchases ... lol i never should have bought that truck lol 

and naner... the show truck is on jack stands waiting for the king pins to come north ... 

oh and its tranny less ... somethingyour no familliar with 

trying to get my old freind that got back ionto datsunto come up too ... 320!!

005E4507-C6C8-40A7-AF2B-37450E40A7B1_zps

and trying not to negotiate a deal for this little rhd gem my friend has ... he wants one of my 521s and i need a 55mpg commuter ... damn u if it happens i may drive it but the deal usually fall hrough with him ... the girlfriend really wants it ... she travels to canada for work all the time and has always wanted one 

A50BA9FA-E2A8-484E-8510-D7A7F246D349_zps[/

URL]

Otherwise i will just rock the stupid green truck 

• Like 2

neither of the trucks that are known about or the 510...... its a 521 i bought before the cantby truck ... its super clean ... after getting the cantby truck i kinda wish i just would stayed with this truck im trading  ... and used those funds to build that truck up instead of the rehash and constatn barage of hate towards the changes im making to the cant by truck .,

I gotta be in kelso by 7 am, hoping to buzz back up in time to meet up with you guys, still as of today haven't received paperwork in the mail for the 521 :( so will be jumping in the longbed and hobbling it up that way. No hot rodding for me on Saturday as I haven't had time to tear into the mystery coolent disappearing trick.