A tojo tried to eat my Datsun...

Outta_OC

Some guy put his how hitch across my good this morning, two paint shops told me to find a new hood...

I will do all the google searching, but can anyone recommend where to find a fiberglass replacement or does anyone have a decent hood for a

1974 Datsun 620 ?

Any ideas on price ranges? I'll edit in a pic soon too... Just getting home from work and deciding what steps are next...

Thanks for any info on advance... Now to google for myself and probably end up back here in another thread

• Like 1
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like you can get one new pretty easy ,, the fit of aftermarket isn't the greatest but if you're having body shop do the work ,, hell it will be their problem.. 

Rockauto shows they have one left,, whether they will tomorrow is anyone's guess

• Like 2

Stealth; I was still deciding what I wanted to do about the hood, but just found out from my father in law, his brother can paint. I am gonna PM you about the hood right now.

And I also found up22. It's hard to pass up stealths deal, but I am seriously kicking the idea of the fiberglass hood around...

The fiberglass hood and then buying the equip and starting a hydro dip company on the side... Hydro dip it in carbon fiber ... I was worried the paint would never match and I'd feel dumb vinyl wrapping a steel hood in carbon fiber but fiberglass.... I wouldn't feel so silly...

Stealth, I'll write that PM now... Way cheaper than my alternate idea