INSMNCS: John Cain

Possibly a Christmas gift worth $80 to the givee.

Karma... I don't think the universe cares to waste so much time keeping it's balance when it's already sitting down..

Man-Megaphone-3.gif

.... oh Willard!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a freebord today.

Found one for 80 bucks. A dope Phene had it for some reason.. said it was given to him... you have to order them online.. for 300 bucks...

It still had the plastic wrap on it even.

Wheels have never touched the road tell today and you can tell just by looking at them.

I came up.

Now I learn to ride.

I used to work in the same warehouse with "Freeboard". The owner gave me the lowdown and basically said he was trying to make a skateboard that handled the same way a snowboard but on the street.  I tried it but was hard to pick up cuz I'm used to skateboards and the extra wheels tripped me out. Looks fun tho.

be safe dude, have fun.

I used to work in the same warehouse with "Freeboard". The owner gave me the lowdown and basically said he was trying to make a skateboard that handled the same way a snowboard but on the street.  I tried it but was hard to pick up cuz I'm used to skateboards and the extra wheels tripped me out. Looks fun tho.

be safe dude, have fun.

Thats pretty cool man!

I did sk8 so it's super hard to stay on when I turn side ways like to power slide but you don't power slide, you just keep going. Haha

It s cool a fun new thing to learn.

• Like 1

It's not like a sk8 board at all!

You don't stand flat, you stand on your heels and toes.

Keep a lil more weight on your front foot and steer with your back leg kind of like a rudder, if you skate regular try goofy and vice versa.

• Like 1