• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a strick you break it you bought policy here, and we sent down a young hopeful pre-teen, you fucked him up lol

This is correct. But you are responsible for his natural douchness. I'm not certain how he was able to make it with so much Bieberness.

• Like 2

Again, being born here and being ushered into the douche kingdom of holly wierd are 2 different things. Born as a decent human being only to be molded by the American dream of glamor and riches into what you see now.I will stand firm in the belief that that had he not been plucked at such a young age he may have had a chance but we will never know, as the fame related douche-osity has overcome what ever Canadianess he had, now he is Canadian only by name.

Again, being born here and being ushered into the douche kingdom of holly wierd are 2 different things. Born as a decent human being only to be molded by the American dream of glamor and riches into what you see now.I will stand firm in the belief that that had he not been plucked at such a young age he may have had a chance but we will never know, as the fame related douche-osity has overcome what ever Canadianess he had, now he is Canadian only by name.

To busy to meme

O'RLY??

ford-button.jpg

. :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 3

The main way to be famous in murrica is to be a complete douche, kardasions, trump, kan-gay, beiber, the more outlandish shit people do the more people talk about them

You guys made this piece of shit, so stfu on bashing merica, kay?, thanks.

Justin Bieber

Singer-songwriter

Born: March 1, 1994 (age 21), London, CanadaHeight: 5' 9"Parents: Pattie Mallette, Jeremy Bieber