Hitting the "like" button more! It's the new kool thing!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A like is validation that what you're contributing has some social value, and lets face it, that feels good. With respect to validation though. it's a bummer when a group of pencil dick trolls give each other likes for insulting other members. For a newb trying to gain their footing, this can be a shitty form of dis-like. 

Did someone say Banana Sticker?

body-tattoo-mindfuck-funny-1036528.gif

• Like 3

It's not the coveted "dislike" button I will now dream about. I can't believe that was a thing! Who in the hell originally thought that was a good idea? They had to of laughed there asses off over a cold one later. Or maybe they just didn't know people are quicker to be cynical on social media then about any other feeling it seems. All that BS aside, I wanted everybody to know I just had a revelation! There is still a button to allow a guy/gal to be a dick online! Bahahhaha! No one is safe now!   :devil:

image.jpg1_zps55gkphvd.jpg

• Like 1

Hello everyone.

I HAVE LIKED YOU ALL, UP TO THIS POINT!!!!!!!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

And, if your post is above me without my "Like," it's because I was writing this. PM me and I'll Like you, too! :w00t:

:hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  

Hahahahahahahah!!!!!! Me likes this thread!

• Like 1

Huh? 

The unlike is only to remove my like. So one would still just be neutral. 

Silly thread. -1. 

Go cry about humanity in Insomniacs. 

My tear ducts don't work anymore regardless. I have not used them since the 80s and like everything else in the known universe; if you don't use it, you lose it. 

Silly = Fun (I feel sorry for those who forgot how to play.) +2

I like your comment tonight as you have surely been notified by that fun red cloud at the top, tomorrow though... I am not neutral, I UNLIKE IT!!! And then I remain that way until further notice. 

unlike_zps9ab7enrm.jpg

Red cloud? I give zero fucks aboot the likes. 

When I see it, I click on it just to get rid of it. 

I got over paying attention to that when we had the +1/-1 buttons. 

You can probably tell by any one of my posts that I got a lot of -1s. 

I was at like -250 in my first 200 posts here. They mean very little. At least to me. 

I'm here to read, gather info, crack some jokes, whatever. 

Things were different back then. 

• Like 2

You're alright flatcat19, I take it back. I won't unlike your comment tomorrow after all. For I too am here to read, gather info, crack some jokes, whatever. And things were different back then for me as well. I understand you feel no joy from my "likes." But damnit, that won't stop me from annoying you with red alert things at the top from me liking your posts. I said cloud but I believe it's a comic book like word "bubble." Because I'm happy!  :excl:

• Like 1

I tried that. Still open. Moar bewbs needed.

ae1b2609_58b4_ea7d.gif

And I mean bewbs different than the posters in this thread. 

NO BEWBS! You want thread locked... you get chastity bras!

locking-bra-500x333.jpgtumblr_lswgfpYF701ql9plco1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Just like the title, I would like to encourage every member to hit "like" more when they come across something they actually like when reading along.   :D Easy right? I say this because I think we can all admit it just feels good to get online and see proof that people actually appreciate something we shared. Or maybe they like it because you were funny, witty, or the photo was awesome. Or maybe it was just so shitty you made them laugh. Whatever the reason, I'll be the first to admit I like "likes." Not that I care about any of you degenerates actually liking me though, don't get it twisted. I just like to know the time that I take away from human contact in the dark corner of my basement on Ratsun isn't a complete waste of my life. So I ask in the sweetest female voice you can conjure in your head, please don't forget about that little "like" button on the bottom right. Together we can triple the "likes" in 2015!   :frantics:  But to try it alone, I'm afraid is a frivolous path...   :crying:

tumblr_lt25koAqOO1qzrlhgo6_250.gif

• Like 1