• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Man that would be nice. 

Yea it would, I can't play the power ball cause the fella next to my friend I stay at in New Orleans won a 97 million dollar jackpot years ago he took home 34.9 mill after taxes. I never got a cent

Edited by edekalil
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 7:35 PM, mrbigtanker said:

Untitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Untitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

50703849038_f36cc92e9f_4k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Some dusk shots for the modeling agency.lol

Of all people, you will have some input...........buddy Shane here in CO with his Cactus Green Goon (.....and CG 2dr & CG 4dr!) needs the JDM license plate surround trim (he has good side panels).  I know Gerson at KlassicFab JDM, he says he can repop the surround trim & the side panels if there is a market.  You mentioned you are NOS only with most parts, which I think is way cool..........do you think there is a market for this 3pc set as a repop?

TJ

3 hours ago, yenpit said:

Of all people, you will have some input...........buddy Shane here in CO with his Cactus Green Goon (.....and CG 2dr & CG 4dr!) needs the JDM license plate surround trim (he has good side panels).  I know Gerson at KlassicFab JDM, he says he can repop the surround trim & the side panels if there is a market.  You mentioned you are NOS only with most parts, which I think is way cool..........do you think there is a market for this 3pc set as a repop?

TJ

If the price was right I’m sure Wagon owners like myself would want one. Keep in mind there will also be the cost of shaving off the side plate lights and procuring the bumper light.

7 hours ago, yenpit said:

TJ

4 hours ago, LS_Wagon said:

If the price was right I’m sure Wagon owners like myself would want one. Keep in mind there will also be the cost of shaving off the side plate lights and procuring the bumper light.

2 hours ago, yenpit said:

I'll pitch it again to Gerson, will start another thread beyond this!  Thanks LS_Wagon, hope mrbigtanker chimes in too! 😎

Im out on this. I hate repopulated crap for the rare items. Rubbers panels and other stuff but im not in to re-pops. And as for the center trim there was just one for sale but I did not buy it as I did not need it.