Hi, new on the forum so saying hello. I've been plundering this site for the past year, since getting a '71 521, so thanks for the help and info so far! I'm in the UK, my Datsun is a Cali import, I'm sure you know that the 521 was never a uk sold truck, so knowledge and parts is thin on the ground here. Had a fair few old motors including '62 Ford Cortina, old BMW's, Ford Thames truck, and a mk1 Mitsubishi Sapporo (I believe this was rebadged as the Dodge Challenger mk2 and the Plymouth Sapporo in the States), but first time owning a Datsun. I'll get a thread up in the 521 section.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the welcome!

I've put a thread up in the 521 section, but I'll stick a few pics here, brighten up the place...

Some of my past rides

marham2.jpg

DSCF4009.jpg

Well I gotta say, love the Cortina. The Ford van...not so much. That kind of ride would get you labeled as a rapist here in the states!

Well I gotta say, love the Cortina. The Ford van...not so much. That kind of ride would get you labeled as a rapist here in the states!

The day van was an impulse buy, I must admit, only had it for a year. Cleaned out the traces of cocaine and dead hookers, sold it on.

The Cortina was fun, stripped out and caged with a hot crossflow, did a few retro and classic track days with it.

• Like 1