My first jumper...

Get psychiatric counsel.. merely seeking consolation on an online car forum in place of offered psychological medicine from qualified professionals is mind-blowingly foolish. That's like refusing to have a physical examination after a traumatic car wreck, even though insurance would pay for it. Maybe you could just "walk it off", but is it really worth chancing it?

I have to go talk to risk management today, I wasn't looking for help on here but I was using the site to talk about what happen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been fine for the most part I just feel a little freaky from time to time being there and knowing what happen. But this past Friday I caught a student standing on the 6th floor ledge, called it in and cops came but he got down b4 they showed up. They talked to him and let him go. I just found out today that I had another jumper Saturday and she's in a coma, so far 2 this Yr in less than a month my coworkers are starting to say my structures cursed...

talk about treating the symptom.  Building a fence is like saying, " I don't want to deal with your bloody mess, go kill yourself elsewhere."  Why are so many people choosing to depart this place?  I seriously wish people would listen to survivors and treat the cause.  

Fight Club had a couple of things to say about the cause that I respect.  This modern society is pure stress.  And we keep popping cope pills, and talking about our issues with people licensed to keep your issues from surfacing in public.  I wish everyone who decided to off themselves chose instead to take action against what rode them so hard.  </rant>

• Like 2