Ratsun Decals for New Datsun Owner

Hello, all! Forgive the newbish post. I am a member of several RC forums and was invited by another Ratsun member to join over here. I know the golden forum rule, "Search noob! Google is your friend." I tried and all the posts I found were old and didn't want to necro post. I recently bought a 1980 Datsun 210 (B310) and would like some Ratsun stickers for it. Anybody still make them?

Also what do I call it? Is it a 210 or 310? Looks to me that technically by vin it is a 310 but it has a 210 emblem. Also read that a 310 is an updated 210. What's the deal?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://shop.garagebluebird.com/product/rat-and-wrenches

Here's one sticker, also a few members here make stickers, don't remember who exactly.

WARNING!!!!

Do NOT order from this ASSHOLE till he makes the deals he has already gotten paid for square!!,,,,,,, in the status updates you will see people looking for this DEADBEAT FUCK!!

Tristin

SEND MY SON HIS FUCKING STICKERS!!!

• Like 2

WARNING!!!!

Do NOT order from this ASSHOLE till he makes the deals he has already gotten paid for square!!,,,,,,, in the status updates you will see people looking for this DEADBEAT FUCK!!

Tristin

What's wrong with that garage bluebird site?

I ordered a shirt there two weeks ago, havnt got it, should I start to worry? My uncle was supposed to order me a sticker from there too, not sure if he did or not..

Wow, that escalated quickly. Didn't mean to start anything. Just wanted to get some cool stickers. Hope that issue is resolved.

Dude i live escalated..

:rofl:

(edited) as i guess i suggested a bad one also

I usually stay out of these sort of things, but this time I have personal evidence to the contrary.  Tristin is totally a stand up guy when it comes to his Garage Bluebird stuff.

I also ordered some stickers from him in April.  There was also a problem with my order.  I'm assuming it got lost in the mail, because I never got that order.

The difference here is that I got in touch with Tristin about it.  I was very civil and explained that I was going to a car show and really wanted to represent Ratsun there, but it had to get there that weekend.  Tristin recut my vinyl out and overnighted them to me which cost him nearly double what I paid for the stickers.  He even threw in an extra one for my trouble

Garage Bluebird = good customer service.  Try talking to the man himself.

WARNING!!!!

Tristin

x2 he's burned me as well, ordered back in April and still haven't gotten anything, tried to contact him several times with little to no response. Wasn't till I posted about it on ratsun fb he decided to address and face the issue several people ate having with him. Still up if you want to check 

I usually stay out of these sort of things, but this time I have personal evidence to the contrary.  Tristin is totally a stand up guy when it comes to his Garage Bluebird stuff.

I also ordered some stickers from him in April.  There was also a problem with my order.  I'm assuming it got lost in the mail, because I never got that order.

The difference here is that I got in touch with Tristin about it.  I was very civil and explained that I was going to a car show and really wanted to represent Ratsun there, but it had to get there that weekend.  Tristin recut my vinyl out and overnighted them to me which cost him nearly double what I paid for the stickers.  He even threw in an extra one for my trouble

Garage Bluebird = good customer service.  Try talking to the man himself.

consider yourself lucky a lot of Ppl are waiting on stuff from him...

WARNING!!!!

Tristin

so that's why that little shit isn't swinging on Ratsun nutsacks these days? Avoiding creditors.

• Like 2

I usually stay out of these sort of things, but this time I have personal evidence to the contrary. Tristin is totally a stand up guy when it comes to his Garage Bluebird stuff.

I also ordered some stickers from him in April. There was also a problem with my order. I'm assuming it got lost in the mail, because I never got that order.

The difference here is that I got in touch with Tristin about it. I was very civil and explained that I was going to a car show and really wanted to represent Ratsun there, but it had to get there that weekend. Tristin recut my vinyl out and overnighted them to me which cost him nearly double what I paid for the stickers. He even threw in an extra one for my trouble

Garage Bluebird = good customer service. Try talking to the man himself.

I've sent him several msgs through ratsun and email and only received one response back in april. His response was he was shipping them out and I never received a tracking number or my order.

• Like 1

I just find it extremely hard to believe that the same guy that went so far out of his way for me was simultaneously screwing over other people randomly.

My stuff did get lost at that same time. I was just able to get it resolved in a way that makes me think there's another variable at play here.

The difference here is that I got in touch with Tristin about it.  I was very civil and explained that I was going to a car show and really wanted to represent Ratsun there,

I get that approach really i do,, but as member Goldfishmatt will attest to this weekend in the Costco parking lot when my son ( the same son in this thread earlier)  literally filled my 510s trunk with gas not paying attention..   I believe in tough love.

I still think of Tristin as my friend even if his feelings are hurt by my name calling.

Ok ,, now put yourself in this senerio.. What if you went into the Piggy Wiggly and bought a few items,, it doesn't have to be much maybe $6.00 dollars worth,,, and they made you wait in parking lot across the street for your items,,,,, for 2 or 3 months??  and they don't contact you to say why they won't bring items out?

Would you be the polite civil southern gentleman then?

• Like 2

I get that approach really i do,, but as member Goldfishmatt will attest to this weekend in the Costco parking lot when my son ( the same son in this thread earlier)  literally filled my 510s trunk with gas not paying attention..   I believe in tough love.

I still think of Tristin as my friend even if his feelings are hurt by my name calling.

Ok ,, now put yourself in this senerio.. What if you went into the Piggy Wiggly and bought a few items,, it doesn't have to be much maybe $6.00 dollars worth,,, and they made you wait in parking lot across the street for your items,,,,, for 2 or 3 months??  and they don't contact you to say why they won't bring items out?

Would you be the polite civil southern gentleman then?

Well said, I don't hate him I just wish he would of communicated and conducted business better.
  • Like 1