• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now weve worked out we know what our arseholes are used for, to get things back on track......

Alittle bit of statistical BS from Aussie media.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/these-pictures-show-the-everyday-horror-of-amer-icas-obsession-with-firearms/news-story/db37b05b5b9087390c005d91d6c8a724

Okay, now weve worked out we know what our arseholes are used for, to get things back on track......

Alittle bit of statistical BS from Aussie media.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/these-pictures-show-the-everyday-horror-of-amer-icas-obsession-with-firearms/news-story/db37b05b5b9087390c005d91d6c8a724

Did they take notes from CNN or MSNBC?

• Like 1

You know what Australia has a bunch of?

Yes, I do know "what Australia has a bunch of"

Awesome guys like RW and VTR.

Hung like donkeys, god like pectorals and the combined good looks of Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, George Clooney and a host of other celebs.

Great beaches, gourgeous women, lots of Datsuns, good healthcare system, no Hillary Clinton, and a fevrish desire to be closer to our (in spirit) Murican brothers.

Did I miss anything?

• Like 9

Are you serious? No Hillary Clintons out there?

I love Aussies. The guy who built my house was an Australian contractor. My house is a tank! I credit it to Australian mentality of, "if you going to do something, do it way the fuck overkill".

I've got you beat with the women though.

Why do Australians all seem to hate greeks?

Are you serious? No Hillary Clintons out there?

I love Aussies. The guy who built my house was an Australian contractor. My house is a tank! I credit it to Australian mentality of, "if you going to do something, do it way the fuck overkill".

I've got you beat with the women though.

Why do Australians all seem to hate greeks?

We dont hate Greeks, at least no Aussie I know does.

Its RW's bedtime, and im moderately affected by alcohol so ill post a response in about 8 hours time.

Nitey nite, and god bless Murica (and Ratsun)!

• Like 2

Ok tr8r, back to the Tenant Creeks (Straylian rhyming slang for Greeks).

Greeks are ok, crikey without them we wouldnt have ethnically motivated Soccer clubs, coffee shops and takeaway food joints.

RW is partial to a bit of barbequed baby octopus, and let me say a nice Greek salad with good Aussie fetta cheese and kalamata olives, well. Yum!

Kinda feel sorry for them, their economy is in the toilet, but, that aint the fault of the expats here.

As brother VTR points out, they might be pissing people off North of the Equator, with me its like Meh...

• Like 2