• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sigh. 

Please folks, remember we should use this thread as a discussion and not a place to attack one side or another. I think we've done a really good job so far. This thread is totally bipartisan.

There have been a few that have decided to take a break from the internet. I get it.. I've been there. No hate for them what so ever, when they choose to return, we will welcome them back. #AllDatsunLivesMatter 

• Like 3

Besides that.. But somewhat related.

It's painfully obvious the left is having a breakdown. And I say that from a very neutral standpoint. If alt-right is a thing, some people might think I'm Ctrl+Alt+Right. I spend several hours per day, reading/watching news. From the left, right, center.. international news.. you name it. I don't feel like I'm on any side, I'm just informed. You have to hear the arguments from both sides, then decide what resonates with you. 

In the case of the left, you can attribute a few things for all this butthurt. 

First, the pollsters. They colluded with the DNC (wikileaks) to oversample democrats when polling. As a result, Killary had a commanding lead in almost all polls. Those which sampled accurately where dismissed by the media. 

Second, the media. They colluded with the DNC and pushed their agenda throughout. (wikileaks) They pumped up the left with completely biased coverage. They play the race card at every opportunity, they are dividing the nation.

Third, Soros. This man is pure evil. He funds media outlets to push his agenda, he funds organizations like moveon.org and united we dream as well as others to incite violence and start riots. He has been involved in almost all riots you see on TV. He funds the DNC.. He funds elections around the globe to push his agenda.. He is wanted dead or alive in Russia for these acts.

All of these could role up under #3.

Ask yourselves.. Why isn't Obama, Hillary, or the DNC telling the rioters to stop, or condemning their actions? Well that's because of their buddy Soros!

Obama will make a statement at 3pm ET today, finally condemn the actions after a week of riots?

And I'll leave this here if you need more words to eat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=resuyPt4-Ds

• Like 3

Packetsled CEO went off the deep end and threatened to assassinate Trump, statement from company:

PacketSled takes recent comments made by our CEO, seriously. Once we were made aware of these comments, we immediately reported this information to the secret service and will cooperate fully with any inquiries. These comments do not reflect the views or opinions of PacketSled, its employees, investors or partners. Our CEO has been placed on administrative leave.

Besides that.. But somewhat related.

It's painfully obvious the left is having a breakdown. And I say that from a very neutral standpoint. If alt-right is a thing, some people might think I'm Ctrl+Alt+Right. I spend several hours per day, reading/watching news. From the left, right, center.. international news.. you name it. I don't feel like I'm on any side, I'm just informed. You have to hear the arguments from both sides, then decide what resonates with you. 

In the case of the left, you can attribute a few things for all this butthurt. 

First, the pollsters. They colluded with the DNC (wikileaks) to oversample democrats when polling. As a result, Killary had a commanding lead in almost all polls. Those which sampled accurately where dismissed by the media. 

Second, the media. They colluded with the DNC and pushed their agenda throughout. (wikileaks) They pumped up the left with completely biased coverage. They play the race card at every opportunity, they are dividing the nation.

Third, Soros. This man is pure evil. He funds media outlets to push his agenda, he funds organizations like moveon.org and united we dream as well as others to incite violence and start riots. He has been involved in almost all riots you see on TV. He funds the DNC.. He funds elections around the globe to push his agenda.. He is wanted dead or alive in Russia for these acts.

All of these could role up under #3.

Ask yourselves.. Why isn't Obama, Hillary, or the DNC telling the rioters to stop, or condemning their actions? Well that's because of their buddy Soros!

Obama will make a statement at 3pm ET today, finally condemn the actions after a week of riots?

And I'll leave this here if you need more words to eat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=resuyPt4-Ds

These rioters are basically kids having a temper tantrum, they are not a threat, just an inconvenience.

They should save their energy, 'cause later they might need it.

If they bother you so much why didn't you go to Portland and confront them yourself?

These rioters are basically kids having a temper tantrum, they are not a threat, just an inconvenience.

They should save their energy, 'cause later they might need it.

If they bother you so much why didn't you go to Portland and confront them yourself?

Tell business owners in downtown Portland they are not a threat. Or the people that got shot, they aren't a threat.

It's their right to protest, paid or not. Why would anyone other than the police confront them.

• Like 1

Tell business owners in downtown Portland they are not a threat. Or the people that got shot, they aren't a threat.

It's their right to protest, paid or not. Why would anyone other than the police confront them.

Are you a business owner in downtown Portland? Did you get shot?

I posed the question somewhat facetiously as you seem to have pretty strong beliefs.

I just wanted to maybe get a clue as to your motivation, it's fear like everyone else.

You should see all these control freak soccer moms down here getting their panties in a twist over the fact that Hillary did not win.

It's pretty funny.

• Like 2

Are you a business owner in downtown Portland? Did you get shot?

I posed the question somewhat facetiously as you seem to have pretty strong beliefs.

I just wanted to maybe get a clue as to your motivation, it's fear like everyone else.

You should see all these control freak soccer moms down here getting their panties in a twist over the fact that Hillary did not win.

It's pretty funny.

I do have strong beliefs based on research. I try not to disparage others and want to hear them out. I don't care how you voted, or if you voted. I may not agree with you. Don't force your shit on me, I will reciprocate. No big deal. 

If any GOP candidate had the same issue Killary had(has).. I'd be against them as well. If dems want to win elections, nominate a better candidate. I think Bernie would have won, had he been nominated.

• Like 2

I do have strong beliefs based on research. I try not to disparage others and want to hear them out. I don't care how you voted, or if you voted. I may not agree with you. Don't force your shit on me, I will reciprocate. No big deal. 

If any GOP candidate had the same issue Killary had(has).. I'd be against them as well. If dems want to win elections, nominate a better candidate. I think Bernie would have won, had he been nominated.

Jim Webb was an amazing candidate that could have beat Trump. But he wasn't Hillary enough and not far enough left... The one Moderate on the stage was kicked early. 

• Like 1

Jim Webb was an amazing candidate that could have beat Trump. But he wasn't Hillary enough and not far enough left... The one Moderate on the stage was kicked early. 

So early, I didn't even know he was running. Don't know anything about him. 

As we've seen you have to be the chosen one by the DNC to even have a chance.

• Like 2

If any of you are watching this Obama presser, I haven't heard a single thing about riots.. (yet) and we are past his statement, and on to the Q & A. He didn't address it straight up before heading out internationally. It's up to the press to ask the question...

Waiting... 

• Like 1