photobucket

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

use the direct link and the img tags. The other links photobucket uses suck. I changed my settings to the img tag link, but use the direct one as well. You can also just copy and paste the image directly into the post window if you are using the html editor (right click on the fullsize pic on photobucket, click copy and then paste into post window.)

i can't seem to post pix of my 620 kc but 1. and if i go to post again it post multiple pix of same 1 picture i already posted. it there an updated version of photobucket

I use Picasa Gene, it works good for Ratsun from my desk top, I just click on the photo I want, then right click, left click on "copy image", then paste it in my reply.

With photolame I have to generate a IMG link, every time I go there it's worked the same, but others seem to have issues, are you using IE(internet explorer), as a lot of folks have trouble posting photos that use IE.

I use Picasa Gene, it works good for Ratsun from my desk top, I just click on the photo I want, then right click, left click on "copy image", then paste it in my reply.

With photolame I have to generate a IMG link, every time I go there it's worked the same, but others seem to have issues, are you using IE(internet explorer), as a lot of folks have trouble posting photos that use IE.

You can do this with photobucket as well, as I mentioned above :)

You can do this with photobucket as well, as I mentioned above :)

I cannot copy the image on PB, I have to generate an IMG code and copy that.

Whenever I right click on the image, it doesn't give me the option of "copy image", and the time it has in the past, nothing happened, but I have not used photolame in a while now, it says I have used almost all my bandwidth, and wants me to buy more, so I just don't use it anymore.

I have Centurylink, and I am using Google Chrome on a desktop, Picasa does allow me to publish a photo on Ratsun using the "copy image", but not on the other forums I am on.

I cannot copy the image on PB, I have to generate an IMG code and copy that.

Whenever I right click on the image, it doesn't give me the option of "copy image", and the time it has in the past, nothing happened, but I have not used photolame in a while now, it says I have used almost all my bandwidth, and wants me to buy more, so I just don't use it anymore.

I have Centurylink, and I am using Google Chrome on a desktop, Picasa does allow me to publish a photo on Ratsun using the "copy image", but not on the other forums I am on.

Weird, it works for me that way on IE9 & Chrome :confused:

PB works..... but I find having the window open on my brouser slows other opperations so when I'm done I get rid of it. This has happened lately.

I thought it was just my computer , but yeah it borders lock-up even having more than just Ratsun and Photobucket tabs at the same time lately ,,you add another forum and Youtube (i use as my radio) and it isn't if it's when it will lock up.

I guess i need to just breakdown and just dump this 2005 PC