What's your age?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a way to welcome the kid to the forum.XD let's debate a child's values, distort his brain with tits then help him with his home work...XD

OK.

Don't blame the kid Mike, I started it.

Great story Mikea

The only thing I can suggest is a little editing and punctuation to help the reader understand. A few ,s here and there will do the trick. See if this helps:

Hi my name is Lucy(,) I’m a 72 Datsun 620 and was made (built) in July of 1972 in japan. (Japan) I was one of the first hundred thousand 620s made. I was built (destined) for the U.S. (market), so they put me in a container on a boat and I was shipped off.

• Like 1

They all tend towards Insomniacs. Some are hijacked and taken there at gunpoint by known terrorists on here.

oh fuck, now I've done it. In some basement some where a super AI computer just triggeren a response to a key work(s) and sent a request for further oversight of the Ratsun.net site.

• Like 2

If every topic on Ratsun goes off topic than wouldn't this being off topic be right on topic?

I used to like Canada,, but i can't see giving out my personal info just to cross the border ,, so as the great Canadian leader Kevin O'leary once said  " Your dead to me " .

• Like 2