What's your age?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like Canada,, but i can't see giving out my personal info just to cross the border ,,

What???? Some of the most paranoid tight assed muthafucking border guards and restrictions on the planet around fortress USA and you complain about having to show your license to get into Canada????  It's probably imposed on our guards, by YOUR government.

(or were you kidding? because sometimes nanner you're hard to read)

Yah Mike, I think that was a total misread on the nanners post, He's talking about having to show a frick'n passport to get back out of Canada.  Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI), was introduced in 2004 by the us... or should I say the "U.S." government under Commandant Bush to strengthen U.S. border security and "standardize" travel documentation... So we can be properly tracked... you know, for our safety. Right?

Yah, safety, that's it

george-bush-4-1-4-08.jpg

• Like 1

What???? Some of the most paranoid tight assed muthafucking border guards and restrictions on the planet around fortress USA and you complain about having to show your license to get into Canada????  It's probably imposed on our guards, by YOUR government.

(or were you kidding? because sometimes nanner you're hard to read)

I do not have any recollection of writting that,

:lol:

• Like 1

Closest I have ever come to real rainbow love was at the Detroit/Canada border. Lets just say maple leafs and Latex gloves were involved.

I'll give you some quoted highlights.

"Oi, ay, ohkay now...... lift your boys"

pause

" Aye then, now turn around.......... now spread ya cheeks"

Never ever going back!

It's isn't butter it's cheeze curds. Fresh French fries and beef gravy. Of course there is bad and good poutine. Unlike revenge it should be served hot and stringy like a good piza.  I've had it and it's ok but I hate gravy on good fries so that's that.

Poutine pronounced poo teen... sounds like Frenck for some mystery woman part.

• Like 2