little miss. to-do list pg 38 and first post

hobospyder

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

up as high as i could get on jack stands so that i could comfortably get underneath and do pokery. gas completely drained from vehicle including float bowl and fuel pump. needs oil change but oil smells gassy so debating whether i want to wait until new engine to change oil, but don't know when new engine will happen due to now saving to replace the roof on the house. easiest fix to get back on road, put fuel drain plug back in, replace fuel filter (it's gross), fill with fuel and crank until she starts. fuel tank needs coated (or replaced), possibly need a new hardline from tank to engine bay, debating figuring out installation of the bumperettes while she's on the jack stands, battery is disconnected for the winter, debating pulling the bench and test fitting the center console with radio, want to start stripping the floors to lay down some por15 and sound proofing/carpeting but interior is waiting to be worked and don't have the money for said por15/sound proofing/carpeting or anything...... hood is off for special project. want to start removing paint and cleaning up surface rust to primer but again, no money for car stuff. so many things going through my head when i see her but can't do much of anything atm.

also, flat posted while i was typing. rainy season is here so work on rolling project time it is

and it was a new page and has been a while since i posted up current pictures of her so i figured i would snap a picture while i was down in the shop today

gave up on the floor epoxy for the year, didn't want all the pressure washing to go to shit so taped down some painters plastic that got torn in the process of getting her up on the jack stands and has saved the floor from oil drips in a location i'm still puzzling over

• Like 2