Someone hit my car in the middle of the night

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pushed it back about 5 feet or so. It came out with minor damage but I was holding my breath as I rounded the driver side.SANY5724_zpsaf878315.jpg

Ok maybe not minor considering this is the only car I have that was straight or never wrecked. The grill is pushed in a little ways and the hood latch is out of wack.

I really want an old 4000 quattro. Locking center and rear diffs!

It kinda bums me out to see such rarity get hit like this. You just dont see these anymore, especially that nice (well except those hub caps...).

The part that really makes me mad is that I heard something last night and stared out the back yard window for 5 minutes thinking someone was trying to steal something. My dumb ass should have looked out front. At least I could have detained them or got a description of the car or something. Today I asked neighbors and I get nothing.

I really want an old 4000 quattro. Locking center and rear diffs!

It kinda bums me out to see such rarity get hit like this. You just dont see these anymore, especially that nice (well except those hub caps...).

This one is a 1980 so no quattro. It has the inline 5 but is slow as dirt.

File a report and save some of the glass, get lots of pictures around the car. I don't see skid marks so some dummy backed? right into you in the dark. Maybe phone around glass or auto body shops see who is looking for a rear window. Now ask who would be reversing on your street? Friend of neighbor or lost stranger?

• Like 1

File a report and save some of the glass, get lots of pictures around the car. I don't see skid marks so some dummy backed? right into you in the dark. Maybe phone around glass or auto body shops see who is looking for a rear window. Now ask who would be reversing on your street? Friend of neighbor or lost stranger?

THIS, makes the most sense.