What are you listening to???

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear you. I find myself being politically in-correct just for the lultzness of it all. Ever had one of those days when everything goes crazy wrong? A perfect storm of fucked-up-edness? and you reach that point where you just start giggling, and that turns into hysterical laughter? Well life is often that way. If lucky, you learn sooner than later to... 'just not give a fuck'. My moto is "Try to get along, and don't be a cunt" If the braille comment offends anyone, other than Paradime, sorry I spent my last fuck this week by Wednesday.  

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I hear you. I find myself being politically in-correct just for the lultzness of it all. Ever had one of those days when everything goes crazy wrong? A perfect storm of fucked-up-edness? and you reach that point where you just start giggling, and that turns into hysterical laughter? Well life is often that way. If lucky, you learn sooner than later to... 'just not give a fuck'. My moto is "Try to get along, and don't be a cunt" If the braille comment offends anyone, other than Paradime, sorry I spent my last fuck this week by Wednesday.  

Yeah,try to get along and not be a cunt whilst not giving a fuck can be balanced easily enough if you want to.

As for the Braille,I don't see anything wrong with it LOL 

• Like 2

Mike's motto is "Try to get along, and don't be a cunt"?  ? 

If you can't laugh at your own misfortune than the only real problem is you. You guys know me better than most of my friends, so if you don't make fun of me, you're missing out. 

On a side note: The concert was open seating, but the the Greek Theater has two sections to accommodate people with disabilities. One for those with mobility issues and another for us blind and deaf folk. The wheelchair section is pretty damn close to the stage, but guess where they stick my people... Turns out we don't rank very high on the gimp hierarchy.

Fuckers don't even provide sign language interpreters or braille. ? Guess who crashed the wheelchair section...  ? 

Is there no limitation to the extent I will go in order to provide quality music vids for my fellow Ratards? 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 2

You beat me to it Mike

I'm old, going blind and deaf, I'm a crappy speller, and suffer from legit spine issues. Dude if I was a horse my shoe size would be glue. LOL

Actually, the closest I come to being deaf is sharing a shitty handicapped section at the Greek Theater with deaf people. In fact, the opening band's lighting took out half the wheelchair section due to strobe induced secures, so my tribe (the sensory disabled group) revolted and seized the unsettled mobility disabled territory. We hit them with a campaign of pure shock and awe. We came with unrelenting waves of canes and incoherent vocalizations... They never saw it coming.

Stella, the last song played at the final show of their 2018 tour. 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 3