That's some bullshit

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was just a gentle reminder that nothing is what it seems either way and the 'real' truth is probably stranger and even more unbelievable. (just like religion and politics the bigger the lie the more it's believed) So what makes this 'documentary' factual and true? Anyone could have backed it even the CIA to cover or muddy the waters about it just like the air force and UFOs and 'vapor chem trails' don't get ME started...

... was kidding about the chem trails and probably about UFOs.

I totally understand your point, 

March 22nd I'll be taking my PAT to be a washington state trooper. I wanna go SWAT. Already made a promise to myself that if I get stuck on highway, I aint pulling over any datsuns... or anything else that I like for that matter.... unless youre doing something really stupid

besides spending money on something that cost less to buy than the parts on it..

HA

Tried to convince FAT510 to become a trooper but he didn't want to..

I didn't really read much of this thread ,, but my take on the first part of it is.

Police usually only respond to complaints,, so long as being a tattle tale is rewarded this will only get worse. We have gunshots all around us every nice weeknight and most all weekends, been here 24+ years and haven't been hit once.

:)

GETTING too.??? thats exactly what they've always been, traffic or otherwise. NO COP worries about "being sued"....... doesn't happen, unless it's gross misconduct & even then rarely. Even when it does its the tax payer footing the bill. Not the individual.  

.......... "It's getting to the point a cop will be nothing more than a glorified observer that will show up to watch you be murdered because he is not allowed to do anything for fear of being sued"......... 

The Supreme Court has ruled on multiple occasions, it IS NOT the responsibility of Law Enforcement to protect ANYONE...... that responsibility is solely on you as a citizen.  

I personally keep my conspiracy stuff to myself and a handful of folks that I feel are capable of critical thinking on some level. No, not the goofy foil hat shit, BUT...one of my way out there, conspiracy theories was that the nsa was spying on the American public. 10 years ago, I was victim of many an eye roll on that way out thought. Which of course means, that since I was right about that ONE thing, now means that every whacked out piece of shit that I come up with from now on must be taken as fact (these are the rules). B)

• Like 1

Sorry, you're right, I pulled that right from my butt, back to my plywood shack to write angry letters by a a bare light bulb. Seriously though, I am betting some of the shit we don't know, if it were actually proven to be a fact, would make your mind short circuit.

I agree 100%.... I've know my father in-law since I was a teen.... 30yrs *cough cough* ... he's ex-military & has some of the craziest "theories/stories" and the older I get the more of which are coming true .... kinda scary honestly.

We were out shooting in the desert in north Scottsdale some time ago. We probably had 10 guns with us. Pistols, lever action rifles, shotguns, and a couple assault rifles. We were shooting fruit, because it won't leave trash behind like TV and refrigerators do. Someone called the Scottsdale police on us and they showed up in a couple of SUV's. They asked us to put the guns away and clean up. That was it. They never yelled at us, no fines, no drawing of their weapons. Maybe it's an AZ thing, cuz everyone shoots here, I dunno.

You know why there are few if any mention of UFOs in recorded history? It's because we didn't have anything close to flight or space travel so no one could think in those terms of travel. Flight started barely 40 years before, and rocketry about the same time as UFOs. Did Plato ever mention someone being anal probed by grays??? Right. Not once, no one did. A superior technological civilization travels FTL to probe savages? It's a mass public belief or hysteria just like witches, and an incubus. They come and they go.