BaaD Sellers on Craigslisp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought i was liking it but i quoted..

You guys remember those $1.25 Buy an Sell magazines i bet i still have stacks of those in the garage. It was craigslist before Craigslist was Craigslist.

• Like 1

People have no ethics any more. It used to be taught at home and school and (dare I say church) but now a days??? Everyone is out for the buck any way and are shameless. On the flip side there are the flakes that say they will show and don't.

I swear the rapture back in '72 took up all the honest people. Besides me, who is quoted as saying "Hell.... is other people"

For the win, that quote is attributed to French twentieth century philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre...

• Like 1

I have way more luck posting a wanted ad than replying to an ad for a item for sale. Thats how I landed my Datsun. People don't always actively want to sell their cars unless someone is looking. Also, people who really cared about their car don't want to sell to an 18 year old who are going to bastardize the car, which is why they don't actively sell. 

Guest Rick-rat

There are BaaD sellers everywhere including here. not just Craiglisp, from your title of this thread one could think that you are really looking for sheep :crying:

I just read that ad you posted.  Dude, seriously.  Based solely on the ad copy, I wouldn't go near that Datsun for all the tea in China.  Screams bullshit.  Bullshit sellers, bullshit car.  You have to learn how to read people from their writing.  Accurate descriptions and prices are reflected in the grammar and spelling of the people creating the ads.  If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.