New to Ratsun

Hi everyone My name is Jeff I'm in the process of resurrecting a 1968 1600 roadster. My dad had this car in the garage for the last 25 yrs or so . I'm new to the Datsun world. When my dad got this car it didnt run and it just sat in the garage for years and years because there was no way to get parts for it. well eventually the internet came along and made parts available to the south east. Dad piddled with it for several years off and on while Iived out of town. When we moved back to my home town dad had started back working on it after retirement and succeeded in getting the little 1600 to fire up and run now. Shortly after that glorious day my Dad passed away. Now after 3 years of mourning the loss of my Dad and Best friend I'm ready to start fixxing this little project up. My Dad said he and My Mom were going to wheel around in it with the top down during their retirement. Well Mom is now retiring and I want to get it running so she can enjoy it in her retirement. I'm sure I will have lots of questions through the process so any help you guys can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance 

Jeff Olson

• Like 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic