Best day in a long time

Guest Rick-rat

Guest Rick-rat

Today was great, went to the A&W meet. We took a short cruise. It was a great sunny day, no wind and not real cold. The best part was on the way home. I had to stop and pick up a few things at Costco, went to the bakery dept. first (because I am in to disappointment) to check for cherry pies. They had the cherry pies today!!!!!!!!!!. Picked up two and put one in the freezer. I was so excited to finally get one of their pies I forgot what I really stopped to get. After wandering around the store for a bit I remembered what I was there to pick up. It was a great day!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah today was almost perfect. Then i went to Costco to pick up my prescriptions and $189. dollars later i realized that this was the first script since the first of the year,, so this years deductible is in full effect.

but then went outside and the perfect weather,  made me happy again.

:)

So my crew was on the job one day, and this sub was walkin round sayin "sweet cherry pie". It was his "rad or "cool". Later that day he cut his finger off with a chop saw. That essentially immortalized his character and now everyone regularly says sweet cherry pie. My associations with cherry pie are a bit different than most. You have a cherry pie threesome with meds. I imagine you have me trumped.