(INSOMNIACS) balls deep.

I hear you side of the "hatred" argument but it looks like grand theft auto without the sunshine and hookers. Granted the point of hatred is to just go out and kill, but isn't that what most players did with GTA?

More like Postal, except with better graphics and absolutely none of the fucked-up humor.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

More like Postal, except with better graphics and absolutely none of the fucked-up humor.

if it does come out, it better come out on xbox 360

the only game i was looking forward to coming out was Sunset Overdrive and they pulled the Xbox One Exclusive shit. Forza Horizon 2 looks cool as well but there is probably less cars than Forza 4

So, lets see if I got the story right here. Rudolph had a deformity, so all the other douchebag reindeer laughed at him and would not even let him in their special little group to play. But then....when they found a use for the very thing that they hated about him, he was the coolest dude ever. Bout sum it up?

• Like 1

they stepped on their meat with that pile. The 360 rocks still, my one is sitting in the box it came in, shoved with anger into a closet full of coats I won't wear.

Im glad this was posted today...was just trying to tell my wife to return the XBOX one she bought the twins for Xmas....Im calling scam on this unit. WE already have an ass load of games, and the last thing I need is my 16 year old boys spending every waking moment playing this thing, instead of lifting weights and working on their Z....lol, Plus there does not seem to be any real benefit to upgrade, or whatever you decide to call it.

Im glad this was posted today...was just trying to tell my wife to return the XBOX one she bought the twins for Xmas....Im calling scam on this unit. WE already have an ass load of games, and the last thing I need is my 16 year old boys spending every waking moment playing this thing, instead of lifting weights and working on their Z....lol, Plus there does not seem to be any real benefit to upgrade, or whatever you decide to call it.

basically what you get with an xbox one is better shadow textures and smoother frame rate

basically what you get with an xbox one is better shadow textures and smoother frame rate

And thats it? And it doesnt play the old games? My sons play games, but they wouldn't know the difference in shadow textures....seems like it isn't worth the overall cost. My wife bought it because its what they want....thats fine, but take some time to know what it is your buying...geeeez

PS4 or a PC are the only options, but shit, i cant spend more than a few hours on a game these days, i feel like im wasting my life. not like the old days. i would spend days at a time... I had over 300 days worth of hours played on one of my WoW characters...

And thats it? And it doesnt play the old games? My sons play games, but they wouldn't know the difference in shadow textures....seems like it isn't worth the overall cost. My wife bought it because its what they want....thats fine, but take some time to know what it is your buying...geeeez

yeah, its not worth it. Most of its games out now are available for 360

PS4 or a PC are the only options, but shit, i cant spend more than a few hours on a game these days, i feel like im wasting my life. not like the old days. i would spend days at a time... I had over 300 days worth of hours played on one of my WoW characters...

PC seems kinda dumb because don't you have you spend double what a console costs?

and by the time the fucker goes through all of its jazz just to start the damn game, you will be so mad that you won't even notice. Also, the few people that live under a rock these days and still don't belive big brother is watching can ignore this next part....that mother fucker is a linked in, full color and sound spy cam in your home. Ever wonder why the fucker seems to be running at odd times by itself? I don't wonder, it's loading info to a massive computer. Mix that with not being able to play my xbox 360 game, then throw in that, when I BUY a fucking game for 60 bucks, put it on the machine, I still can't play the goddammed thing unless I hand them over more money to join. As in there is not even a single player option on many. I want to wire it to the end of an axe handle and beat the fuckers responsible for it until they resemble a wet prune.

• Like 2

Smoke,

WTF.....it runs or fires up by itself? all that other shit your stating is enough to piss off the Pope as well. Im very disappointed in my sons for not knowing this shit, or at least researching...surprised really. Now I feel responsible for their deselection status....Id bet they would say lets buy another gun, or a hockey then this bullshit.

Smoke,

WTF.....it runs or fires up by itself? all that other shit your stating is enough to piss off the Pope as well. Im very disappointed in my sons for not knowing this shit, or at least researching...surprised really. Now I feel responsible for their deselection status....Id bet they would say lets buy another gun, or a hockey then this bullshit.

yes, by itself, it will start loading shit. When you look to find out what it's doing, they tell you "oh, it's just adding to your game" oh really, cool, so with the 2 weeks of doing that horseshit, when can I expect it to add something? They are pissing on me without even the common fuckin coutisey to tell me it's rain.

Im-watching-you-5t5z7n.jpg

The system goes on-line August 4th, 1997. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. 

• Like 3